xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tezza

Command & Conquer 3!

s the game worth buying anyone? i love the C&C series. C&C 2 was my favorite, and i want to know if this one is as good or better?

Um, maybe. I didn't like very much because:1. It doesn't play on x64 systems (lucky i had my xp pc)
2. It took me 3 Days just to get it to work
3. Campaign doesn't connect with TS
4. GDI is too over powered, 1 mammoth tank can destroy 2 NOD bases and 3 Scrin Bases.
5. NOD Avatar is too weak, my avatar got destroyed by 2 missile squads and 1 light infantry squad.
6. Superweapons are too strong, 1 blow from a nuke, ion cannon, or rift can cripple you. You can't do anything about it.
7. EA Changed the name, it is supposed to be Tiberian Twilight.
That is all, but there are many more. Many more.

I dont buy, I download ;)Couldnt agree more with the person above me. Mammoth Tank is seriously over-powered. Mammoth Tank achieved 3 ranks can destroy almost anything. Their atks are effective against tanks, infantries, air units and buildings. NOD's stealth tank can do the same thing, except their defense is weak, VERY weak while Mammoth Tank has the opposite.The downside of Mammoth Tank is that it's slow.Ambush with a few mammoth tanks and zone troopers, or maybe juggernauts as well can bring down 1 whole base.

Have you ever tried using an elite juggernuat? man that thing just blows building away.The rift when used correctly can be extremely devastating.I download it too you know.There are too many bugs, and now it doesn't work just because EA made it

I tried out the demo and all I can say is nice, real nice. It's sorta like Generals style of play mixed with Tiberian Sun units (and a couple of new ones), which makes for a pretty good game.

Easy! just use like 50 sonic emitterss, they are currently one of the best ways of defeating a tank rush en masse. So if you see 30 mammoths coming at you, build sonic emitters, like you've never built before. Also for the zone troopers, use shadow teams garrisoned in buildings, or use snipers.Finished playing that game, clocked it. Now playing Supreme COmmander

It's very interesting to have Command & Conquer 3 out now. I heard they returned the full-motion video cutscenes with Michael Ironside and Billy Dee Williams and Joe Duncan reprising his role as Kane.I saw X-Play (on G4) reviewing the game (5 out of 5). I think it's a good review. Unfortunately for now, I don't have a powerful computer or an XBox 360 yet. But I have most of the previous Command & Conquer games from the first one. I'm a fan of the C&C franchise since I got hooked on the first Red Alert.I hope C&C 3 will be a smash hit. If I'm able to get a new computer or an XBox 360, I will try to make C&C 3 a first priority when I decided to look for new games.

wow that seems alot more better than it usually looks compared to part 1 lolbut i dunno im not sure if id want to buy it since starcraft 2 is comming on the way :)

I am fan of strategy games, but I didn't really find Red Alert and games like this to my amusement. I don't know why. I just didn't like the army system. I like sword and shields better if you know what I meen:P