xisto Community
Madkat-Z

World Trade Center (the Movie) Is it still to earlier to remember or even to make a movie about it?

I really want to see this movie and hopefully will soon. Many people gave it great reviews and didn't think anything of it being too early. It has been almost 5 years now and although sacred ground we have other conflicts to worry about. People who don't want to see it don't have to and that's all there is to it. It may be just for the money but I think it will be interesting to see. I saw a documentry on it onces on TV and that was the year after and it was pretty crazy and now I sort of want to see just what it was like that day.

Well, I'm glad to be seeing the what the other side of this issue finally come up. However, I wasn't really complaining too much about them coming out with a movie based on it, but more like the choice of doing a full scale mass advertising campaign for the movie. I was hoping for more of a less advertising campaign then what they would pull for a normal movie. I'm now seeing more people releasing more documentaries on 9/11 and the TV kind of getting full of advertisements for those documentaries. I'm not saying its a bad thing, since it is getting close to 9/11, but I'm still thinking it is torture for the families to turn on the TV and all they see is people making money off of there misery.