xisto Community
gpinvest

I Find A Good Antivirus Complete Suit.

But is not free is shareware. its oo pctools comphany. System doctor. I install shareware version and made some tests, and beleive this software is great. Detects, removes and blocks all types of Spyware. have too a lot of script secure for detect and automatically remove process in full version. http://www.pctools.com/norton-offer/pctEOL/ . look there made a tests and good luck.

For spyware, use windows defender (beta 2). Even though it is in beta it is the best and is free. Most of you are probably, its microsoft it cant be good and secure but it is. The reason is that they bought the software from what used to be the best free spyware, adware protection company (i forget there name atm). It is what we recommend at work. Also, very easy to use and updates itself through windows update daily.

But is not free is shareware. its oo pctools comphany. System doctor. I install shareware version and made some tests, and beleive this software is great. Detects, removes and blocks all types of Spyware. have too a lot of script secure for detect and automatically remove process in full version. http://www.pctools.com/norton-offer/pctEOL/ . look there made a tests and good luck.

I think you should change the title form antivirus to anti spyware.because we are talking about spyware,it isn't virus.when I look at the title ,it seem confuse me .Anyway thank you for recommendation.yeah this is the great anti spyware on the net.though it isn't the number one on the net about anti spyware ,but it work very well.So you can trust it as much as you think.

for anti vir i use symantec anti-virfor firewall symantec firewallfor spyware: i make sure non enters the computersymantec anti-vir en firewall are really good: they're lite and detects everything they also produced norton but that ain't no good.the program i use is specially made for servers but you can also do a client install. So it doesn't make your computer slow.. whatelse you need right?i used to use kaspersky but that really is slow, it even slows down IE and firefox.

Spyware Doctor is good, although they wont remove spyware for you.And for the Windows Defender, (used to what I think is Microsoft AntiSpyware Beta) it detects some spyware. But sionce there's a new version out, i dont know if it's better.....

System Doctor wouldnt allow remove the spyware for you... It isnt great, it'll only remove it for you if you purchase their product... And Windows Defender Beta isnt as good as well.. It always fails me in removing spyware...There was once when my friend got infected by a spyware name "Spyware Quake"... He didnt know what to do about it, then he consulted me... At that time defender was already a popular anti-spyware used by ppl, but after he tried scanning his computer with it, and tried to remove the "Spyware Quake", the system didnt manage to remove the spyware and instead mess up his pc... and after that my friend decided to give up since the removal tutorial we found on the web is way too troublesome, so he reformated his pc...

Not all spyware remover do a good job. I think we can secure our computer manually. The first that we need to know is how operating system works.

In windows(assume WinXP) open command prompt: type netstat -a from that we can knew what PORT that open and it status listening or established.

We can also check what programs are running by pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL. In process TAB just look for files that may be a spyware.

Most of spyware/virus will run on start-up so we can checkit in registry. Try click start>Run>msconfig [ENTER]. Switch to tab Service or Startup. For me it's easy to find the spyware or viruses. Understand the Operating System can make you fix the most error without having to buy some expensive software!.

So, let's googling to find the tutorial!

I dont use much of antivirus and anti spyware stuff.. What i do is keep my zonealarm firewall up all the time. And seriously, i dont get infected with viruses that often . I believe if you get your firewall up and running all the ime ,especially zonealarm , it is almost imposible for an intruder to gain access to your computer . And another advantage is that ,you may not be wasting yoyur system resources on your antivirus programs. Zonealarm hardly drains your system resources .. But , you might be prone to attack via other devices, say you get a virus from a floppy , or a usb mass torage device ... The antivirus is the only hope to look upon then,,,

I advise all of you using Bit Defender (The latest version is 10) , it can block anything that may harm your Computer like Viruses and Spywares and Spam Mails and more , here is the link lead to their home page :

http://www.bitdefender.de/

You should check it out , I have used it for 2 years and it is really good for my Computer , the version 10 is very good :)

I think the best AntiVirus suite would have to be ZoneAlarm Security Suite as it has tonns of special features to remove viruses. It comes with a firewall, Program Control, Antivirus and Anti Spiware scaner, Web Shield's, IM security and many more. I used it for about a year and it was great i would definatly recomend this to you

I use two antivius' on my computer. One is AVG, and the other is ClamWin. Avg is alright but for some reason it likes to give me problems with opening some programs and brwoser windows. ClamWin is pretty good. It delets out any virus it finds and gives me the option on spyware. For some reaosn my rear end is too lazy to shell out money for a Descent anti virus, but after checking out the link protoman put up. That is one antivirus that i will be getting.