xisto Community
nonte

The Best Multiplayer Game Tell us which multiplayer game do you consider to be the best

Best multiplayer game you say? Hmm... I'm going with C&C Renegade. The fact that you can have different character classes and multi-capacity vehicles screams teamwork.For example, one person may be an ordinary soldier driving a tank, while another is an engineer. The engineer can hide behind the tank and repair it, protecting both of them. APCs are good fun too. The driver rushes into the middle of a base the about 5 other men pour out and slaughter everyone.You can also use a headset to chat to others. By shouting people further away can hear you, and by whispering only the people closest to you can hear. It's really quite a fun game when multiplayer.And then of course, there's the people who spoil it by changing teams at the last minute leaving one or two people on their own...Meh, nothing a flame tank can't fix. :)

Edited by Tailson (see edit history)

i have played alot of games online,as im dialup user so i get the blurry results,anyways the most game i love to play online is Need For Speed Underground,thats the game i played many many times online,i won alot of times,its the point system in nfs ugd,i like it very much.

I would have to say Dessert Combat Final is my favourite online game. I would say counter strike source but since i own a mac( well not an intel one) i cant play it. Also counter strike has no vehicles apart from the bathtub and the rubber duck so that makes it better. Ofcourse my favourite map would be DC_lostvillage on CTF. Ohh sooo fun!

Well, I love playing Generals on Multiplayer... Medal of Honnor, for an example, is the ultimate experience of a shooting game when you play it on the Multiplayer (in a Club or online)... at least, in my opinion... And Age of Empires...I could also add UT or Quake, but those games are legendary... I do?n't think that I need to mention them as my favourites in MultiPlayer. :)

my facorite game is runescape. Many people say that the graphics are really bad but for me it doesn't matter its just that the game itself is a good one and i never get sick of it unlike many other games that i have played. For example with runecape you can make clans like i did this is my clan website http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . i don't think there is another game that has caught my attetion as much as runescape has.

My favorite online game has to be DOD: Source. Its so realistic and fun, the aimboxes are so well designed that it makes the gameplay more fun. The graphics are amazing as well, same with the physics, to me its those components that make the perfect FPS.

Playing singleplayer is no fun. It's better when you compete with human brain. So friends which is your pick. Mine is Soldier of Fortune. The graphics are cool and the gameplan and team strategy required just makes the game a perfect choice for LAN gaming.

I personally like play Counter-Strike Source I mean u cant really get much more graphic than that and i also love multiplayer games so i like Counter Strike which is a very popular Online Multiplayer Game which is also perfect for LAN gaming.

by far the best online game wiould have to be CS 1.5 and 1.6 these two games are the best online games out. if u ask a person wat online ga,es they play they first one that comes out of there mouth is counterstrike

For myself I found Call Of Duty 2 Multiplayer a good one to have fun and shoot some people, but what I play most are MMORPG such as Runescape 2 and Supreme Destiny. I'm thinking of trying to make a MMORPG myself so I'm learning how to script with Blitz3D <_<

I go for both Age of Empires and Star Craft Brood WarBecause they don't take much disk spaces and also are iteresting too.

I can said the better multiplayer game is the conter strike source far away the the america army, then the age of empires II.I met with som friends on fridays an play the age, it is very fun.