xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chatz

Deadful Game advise to men

If you asking yourself this "Is it wrong to treat a girl like gold and open up to her?" "WHAT IM I DOING WRONG??"

Then the better question is, "What am I doing RIGHT?" The answer: not much!

Let's take just a moment and consider why these rituals exist. In most cultures on the planet, men pursue and women select. That's the first rule of the game. However, let's say that you're at a meat counter and you're looking over the steaks for tonight's dinner. Which one do you choose? You probably select the best piece of meat in the best cut you can afford. It's pretty simple.

Let's get past all the romantic fluff and consider that women work this way too when it comes to selecting men. In effect, they select the best man that they can attract. However, what criteria do they use to make this selection? Certainly things like health, stability, financial wherewithal, height, looks, etc. come into play, but most men make the mistake of thinking that these are the most important criteria. In fact, they are not. What's most important is the guy that knows how the game is played and is willing to "do the dance."

Here's a fundamental rule that I talk about all the time, women don't want to be chased by a man; they want to DO the chasing. In other words, women want to find someone they consider to be stronger than they are in fundamental ways. They want to "date up." You prove yourself to be this guy simply by having the things she's looking for in her partner, AND playing the game.

Here's a challenge for every one reading this post and with this promblem,lets say she's much, much better at this game than you are! She's spent her entire life studying every nuance and subtlety of it while you've learned very little, if anything. You are coming to this game without an education and expecting to play it as well as she does. That's a sure way to failure!

I suggest that you then start changing your way of thinking and get that education under your belt right away. There's no reason why you shouldn't have the woman (or women?) you want. All you need to do is to learn the game and to start playing it. When you're ready to get started email me or post your questions here.

Did anyone else just get as confused as me? <_<Why must it be a game?, I see it more as fate, if the lady likes you, and you like her, then we ahve a match. If one party doesn't like the other, then the relationship just isn't going to work out. Isn't it just that simple?Well no, some people can say yes when asked out, but do they know how to treat thier partner well, within the relationship etc. some do, others don't. There isn't a game within Relationships or Love.May i ask though Chatz,a) How old are you?:ph34r: When did you discover this game?c) How many women do you have?

Did anyone else just get as confused as me? <_<
Why must it be a game?, I see it more as fate, if the lady likes you, and you like her, then we ahve a match. If one party doesn't like the other, then the relationship just isn't going to work out. Isn't it just that simple?

Well no, some people can say yes when asked out, but do they know how to treat thier partner well, within the relationship etc. some do, others don't. There isn't a game within Relationships or Love.

May i ask though Chatz,
a) How old are you?
:ph34r: When did you discover this game?
c) How many women do you have?

Oh there is a game in relationships trust me when it comes to relationships im one of the people to ask about it.

Yor questions:

A.Im 19 truning 20 and im an expert at relationships.
B.Its not when i discovered the game its about understanding the way of it working.I work as a relationship Shrink.Thats why I know everything about relationships.
C.I got one women.I was never the cheating type even tho i could very well have.My exprience and knowlege i've I always used it to get the one girl i always liked.
Edited by Chatz (see edit history)

Your a Relationship Shrink? Is there a university/college degree or whatever to do that?I fail to see how you can call yourself such an expert at only 20?, You have not been married or ina relationship for more then 10 years would be my guess. I can see how you could give advice on 'getting' a chick. I just think that your thoery of a 'game' is alittle far fetched. To me, How would i get the chick i like?, by being me, Building from the ground up. As they say, Rome wasn't built in a day.First be there friend > True Friend, don't pretend. The only advice i have here from my personal experiences, is don't become to close and end up with the line, 'You're too much like a big brother!' That Hurt! <_<Know when she is ready for a relationship, know that she doesn't like someone else, and most of all know so much bout her, that you know what makes her go awww. 50 Years of marriage comes from 2 months of friendship, 5 months getting over the bumps. DONT EVER EVER Say you love someone, if you cannot follow through on your words. Now, where is the game in that?, I just gave the only advice someone needs to find there true love, cause fate is what it is, no one dies alone unless they want to.

No one has asked anything about true love.The game is all about how to get a girl.Theres other advise or mathreds for true love.If you don't know that you're in love, you're not. Love is very difficult to explain, but one of the best explanations I've seen is this:"Love is when you are more concerned with the well being, safety and happiness of someone else than your own.".True love has no game.The game is to get the girl after that the game is won and let love,serious relationship etc. come in.

I have been playing this 'game' for over 10 years longer than you have been alive, & trust me its no game. You have no control over who you fall in love with, it just happens.You are still a teenager, proclaiming yourself an expert at relationships is arrogant to put it mildy.Can I ask where you copied & pasted all that nonsense from?

Are you a relationship shrink? have you gone to study for 3 years at college to be a relationship shrink?well i have and i can bet you all my money there is a gam,if you say there is'nt one then you have never experinced it and there for have no clue what the game is.

I think I have a serious problem with women. I blame it on my stepmother and traumatic life in my childhood. I have no confidence, conversation skills, or "game" (like you refeared on Xisto) when it comes to meeting woman on the street. In fact there is a fear that even keeps me from approaching women. After a few drinks, I have a little better luck at clubs, but I always loose out to the rest of the male competition.I have only managed having relationships by flirting with my co-workers that have to come to work everyday.
I'm successful and have a good income so I have resorted to going to strip clubs to try and pick up on the woman there because it’s easy. I recently went to Jamaica a few times and met this beautiful girl named Julia. We hit it off, and I have been in touch, she also had a bad childhood so we connected.
To make a long story short, we used the "L" word, I helped her out a few times monetarily, and she couldn't wait for me to come back out. I went back out there and she stayed with me in the hotel for the week, the first day was cool, but the next four days she was bored with me, I had no ability to have a conversation with her. She said it was because it was that time of month, and that she was a very moody person. But I know it was me, I think I love her so I need to know what I can do to help myself with this problem. Where should I start to get help?THIS WAS SENT TO ME BY SOMEONE ON Xisto.I DN'T KNOW WHO BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LEAVE A NAME.PLEASE IF YOU ARE GOING TO EMAIL ME THAN LEAVE YOU Xisto USERNAME ON THE EMAIL

The very first thing you need to know is YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Almost EVERY man has many of these same problems - although not usually to this degree. The up-side is that there ARE ANSWERS!

Let's look at what you need to do:

1) GET EDUCATED POST HERE OR EMAIL ME QUESTIONS! Most men make the mistake of trying to "wing it". They keep trying the hit or miss method until they discover that nothing they've tried works. Then, they give up. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS! Many of our brothers have gone before you and figured out what DOES work. Joining Xisto and reading my posts (later on I will be writing a book), are great places to get an education. These things alone will do so much to help you get over all of this. So, don't cheat yourself, GET EDUCATED!

2) BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND WOMEN. You see; women don't want to be alone the rest of their lives anymore than you do.

3) STOP SPENDING YOUR MONEY! This is a huge mistake, and will actually PREVENT you from finding women! Sure, strippers will hang around while you act like a human ATM, but as soon as that stops, so does the attention. What's really bad about this is that you don't have to do it! There are far, FAR better ways to get what YOU want without having to spend much at all - if anything!

4) CONFIDENCE COMES FROM INSIDE - not outside. Nobody "gives" you confidence. It is a gift you give yourself. The only trick is knowing how to do this.

5) SUCCESS DOESN'T HAPPEN BY ITSELF - you have to develop it. However, you CAN develop it! I see guys all the time with the same problems you've described here. These guys lose out to others because they don't make the effort. They are hampered by fear and doubt. There is nothing wrong with fear, and in fact, you may never get over it entirely. What IS bad however, is being controlled by it. You should look forward to that anxiety - it helps to improve your performance. Don't seek to eliminate it, seek to control it.

My brother, you CAN DO THIS! The only "failure" is not getting started. So, GET GOING! You have nothing but success to look forward to if you do. Then, as you master these skills, remember - many men feel the same way you do, so find 5 others, and help THEM with what you learn.Post your qouestions here or email me.I will answer to you.

Advise posted by me (chatz)

You sound almost evangelical with this, its all a bit 'manufactured' self help for me. Why are you so interested in other people's relationships? Thats if it is your work obviously...

It's my job to help people with their promblems revolving within a relationship.I am here just to help.I could very well be doing some other kind of work sittng down in my nice office drinking my coffee bossing people around.You get the pictureBut no.I choose this job of relationship shrink to help people out.And I get all kinds of crap from people when they hear my advise but when they fellow it,alll of them come back to thank me and tell me how I changed their live.