xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nirvana43

Tips On Making Good Money From Adsense *100%* Working

I didnt look at that site....But the best way to earn on Adsense is to blend your adds.....It makes your page look better when you blend. I know some people try to make the ads stand out but that just makes the website look ugly and then people wont wanna come back.....Good luck to you all...

"Hi guyes.. i came across this site while surfing..this site has some really good tips about how to make your own site & how you can make big profit from you site.I followed documentations in this site & now i'm successfully making around 300 - 400$ per month by spending only 15 - 30 mins online every day!thats why i would like to share it with all you people"WoW that's really nice!!

I add my thanks :lol: I came here to get a site I am learning-by-working on lol, and needed site hosting so people could see my site when trying to help me, and I found your great link- I have been wondering about adsense for quite a while, and now I can learn about it Thanks!

Edited by webwannabee (see edit history)

looks interesting, sounds promising, thanks for sharing ^^. i don't have a site of my own, but i will be making one for my schoolmates and myself as this year is my last year in high school..i don't want to put up ads there, but if i have the free time to set up a site and want to earn some extra cash, i'm sure i'll be finding that link you posted VERY USEFUL =D so, thanks in advance, i'll be hanging on to that link ^^

Hi guyes.. i came across this site while surfing.. this site has some really good tips about how to make your own site & how you can make big profit from you site.
I followed documentations in this site & now i'm successfully making around 300 - 400$ per month by spending only 15 - 30 mins online every day!
thats why i would like to share it with all you people

Site :

http://www.satantips.bravehost.com/

Any quesions regading this are welcome in this topic. I'll glad to answer you. :lol:

Damn it, don't fool around us ok?

the website is hosted on the bravehost.com, as i know it is a free web hosting provider, how can i belieave the information that provided by some free hosting is real?

and what's more when i try to open it, i got the follow infomation:

=============================The connection has timed out

The server at http://www.satantips.bravehost.com/ is taking too long to respond.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
============================================

Notice from jlhaslip:
Please use quote tags for material which is nor originally your own. Thanks.

Hi guyes.. i came across this site while surfing.. this site has some really good tips about how to make your own site & how you can make big profit from you site.
I followed documentations in this site & now i'm successfully making around 300 - 400$ per month by spending only 15 - 30 mins online every day!
thats why i would like to share it with all you people

Site :

http://www.satantips.bravehost.com/

Any quesions regading this are welcome in this topic. I'll glad to answer you. :P

LOL! I dont think that by adding google adds I can earn 300 or 400$ per month ,I have a travel related website and I put google adds on it but it is increasing by cent and I have made only 44 cent for several weeks :D

I was wondering if you could clarify something for me, I am a big newb when it comes to the web. I was wondering about domain names. Are there any domain names that you dont have to buy? (ie free). And how exactly do you implement them into your webpage? If you do have a subdomain as you would if you were doing free hosting on this site, can you upgrade to a top level domain later? Any other clarification on this matter would be very helpful.thanks

*Cough*... Xisto... *cough*... =pXisto is currently in the beta stage of offering free domains for a mere 250 credits (but you have to have at least 280 to even attempt it). You will need a host first... which is also provided by Xisto with 30 credits. See the main forum page for more details.

i did read about that in passing, but only once. I thought it was a mistype. (the part about domain names). But i'm still curious, after having a domain name set, can you have it changed without any penalties (besides your visitors getting confused of course)thanks

will verey good site for an html sitebut hre is my advais1- make the ads with the sam coler of your site tray to make the uper ads looks like menu with some java scripts2-tray to have host her at trap 173- i dont rely think you are making that kind of money i think you are laying about thathoping to mak it but thanks any way