xisto Community
girly_girl_94

Allie's Advice hey ppl just ask me questions and ill give u answers and adv

hey ppl! i am dead serious. just ask questions and i'll give u answers. (or advice) if u don't want to type ur question for the whole board to see, you can email me privatley. include ur name, city and state. (if in U.S) and if u give me ur email address in the note, that would be easier 4 me. thx! :ph34r: don't pm me cuz i don't ever check that, so just email me at: actress_gurl_94@yahoo.com u can talk to me about love problems, crushes, trouble, acting careers, singing (where to audition to be a famous singer or actor/actress), etc...~Allie <_<

Edited by girly_girl_94 (see edit history)

Ok i got a question for you.How do you see or overview wap/web dating? Now i know its hard to maintain long distance relationships,but if if you got faith that your realationship can make it than you got to be storng and it will last through it.But my question is and goes to not only you but to all our fellow members reading this post as well...Is it possible to have a long distance relatonship (wap/web dating included) without cheating on your partner? What are the changes of it happing to you or any one in a distance relationship?

Edited by Chatz (see edit history)

Ok i got a question for you.How do you see or overview wap/web dating? Now i know its hard to maintain a long distance relationships,but if if you got faith that your realationship take make it than you got to be storn g and it will last through it.But my question is and goes to not only you but to our fellow members reading this post as weel...Is it possible to have a long distance relatonship (wap/wep dating included) without cheating on your partner? What are the changes of irt happing to you or any one in a distance relationship?

yes, it is possible. my sister has a boyfriend that lives up in Pennsylvannia, and they have been really happy together. but u have to really have confidence that u can handle the relationship. and make sure the other person can handle it too. i would say sure take a whack at it!

do u need more advice or was that okay? cuz i can give you more if u want.

hey ppl! i'm not gonna be online until later today, bye

Replying to girly_girl_94Hey, a question! I'm 16 and I've been with my boyfriend for a year. He doesn't show any emotion so I told him how I felt. I told him to leave, and now he's gone. He says he needs time, but I don't know how to cope without him. I love him so much, but I'm worried he won't come back. He says he loves me too. What should do????? WB x x x x

love problem

Allie's Advice

Hey, here love story,iam 19 and only last year that I fall in love wit a girl of 16, but suddenly we deffers ending up in quarel coz she acuse me of talkin to ma friends about our relationship, what can I do to bring her back,I love her so much

-reply by malong atong

===========

admin - reply

Just be honest to her. Find a time when she is alone and she is in mood of listening and tell her the HONEST part of you.

No matter what she argues.. just ignore and stick to only apologizing by thinking about your mistake again and again.

Consider yourself as a little innocent kid and with all your heart, say .. "I m sorry..". (this sentence .. said with all emotions = nuclear weapon).

-Shree (Xisto.com)