xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
h1dd3n

Your First Kiss.

I was a bit nervous... but I heaved a big sigh of relief when I heard that my kiss was sweet :-) then, we continued... LOL

My freist kiss was when i was 13.It was ok BUT for me the best kiss wasnt the frist but the last one.Why? well because i love my fiance and her kisses are better than my very frist one.My first kiss was when i was 13.It was ok BUT for me the best kiss wasnt the first but the last one.Why? well because i love my fiance and her kisses are better than my very first one.

i rememeber the sound and the gesture she had when i kissed first time ... it was the sweetest kiss i ever had.

ohh, i havent had a kiss yet, well i'm only 13 :ph34r: , does a kiss from my mum count?

lol, we are talking about kisses with your GF. you can't count your mum as a GF <_<

Haven't had one yet, except for my mom. :ph34r: 14 is still to young to kiss, don't you think? It will take 4 more years before I could even be married! Teens these days. <_<

Your first usually isnt the best these days, as so many people are so young at the time, 13/4. The greatest kiss i have had, was only 2 weekends ago, ohhh, i hardly knew her, and yet she has made me think bout her non stop since! .... Heart Breaking Part of the Story: She now has a boyfriend! <_< Ah Well, next kiss! lol

That's why I think I need to wait. Nobody's first kiss is the best and that isn't the person they end up falling in love with. All they do is break your heart after it. Sad stuff though. Good luck Tuddy!

My first kiss was when I was 11. Yeah, I know. Young. Brooks was 13 I think. Anyway, it was at the fairgrounds in a security booth. Why? I don't know. But it was. lol. It was okay I guess. It wasn't, like, 'magical' or anything. It really wasn't that special. And it definately isn't my best kiss lol. Me and Brooks went out on and off for 5 years though.. then we broke up 0.o

Oh man, I was in the fifth grade at my first boy/girl party and we played spin the bottle and truth or dare. It was quite possibly the dumbest, worst, kiss of my existence. On the subject of first kisses with different people, those can be really nice, just because the idea of a new relationship is in your minds eye (at least for me).

First Kiss Your First Kiss.

My First Kiss...Oh My, We Were at the park at one of my best friends birthday party. We were 13 and him and I had been going out for almost 2 weeks but hadn't kissed yet Infact I hadnt kiss ever before. When the day of the party arrived I got on myspace he had posted a survay. One of the questions was "do you plan on kissing the person you like soon?" and he said yes. I was soo excited but very nervous. So I went to the party when his mom came to pick him up he held me in his arms and then titled my head up, he then kissed me on my forhead then cheek and then my lips. I was soo happy I couldn't control anything. When he left I got my friends, told them all about it and they did the classic, awwww. I well remember that day forever.Oh and, I'm still with him.:]]]]]<3333 /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley4.gif forever and ever babe.

-reply by Madd

"Nothing beats your first kiss"

Who said that? I beg to differ majorly. My first kiss was a forced peck on the cheek when I was 12. I do have to admit the kisses I've been getting lately from my girlfriend. now THEY are the best. My first kiss with my girlfriend was nice, not the greatest, but nice.

Everyone say that "nothing beats the first kiss" ... so how was your experience of FIRST KISS?

Dear friends it was the day of my marriage when I got the first one in my life from my wife. And I should say I will never forget it. And every now and then when I remember that day I feel like being in heaven. I know friends that I was a bit late in getting one but as people say I was a slow goer in this field. Apart from other fields whether its of dancing, dramatics etc.?