xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Gokusen Live (jdrama)

Well I just finish watching my first jdrama (japanese drama) Found this by mistake while looking for the anime to this series as well which incidently that is what the live version is based on.So heres the jist of the series:the granddaguhter to a yakuza boss becomes a school teacherinstead of becoming the 4th generation boss of the yakuza clan. So as a teacher she had to keep it a secret because if anyone found out she would lose her job. Well she finds out she will be teaching the worse of the worse students (all male school) because well the head teacher is cruel like that XD.(though I havn't seen the beginning episodes of this I tell it through the live version)Well during the first season basically she has to gain the trust of her students and turn them from trouble makers to actual people. So she does through protecting them from the other teachers and from the other students and helping these trouble student through their own problems. Each of them learn what honor and friendship mean. What it means to actually fight against the actual violence. Of course during this time she accidently keeps slipping out yakuza sayinsg and words that only yakuza would be saying. Though no one would pick this up until a reporter would leak out the pictures of her fighting with thugs and all that good stuff. So by the time first season ends the students know a bit more about each other and sort of break out of their shell of that tough guy look.This series has everything you can think of comedy, sad moments, deep though, heart warming feelings and all that good stuff.So check this series out though you might have to get the dvd or **cough** the other way. But it's worth watching if you looking for something to watching besides reality shows.

i have seen it and much enjoyed it, i got it from my friends and i think they got it through the **cough** way. It is alright but i have seen better anime shows. umm..i cant think of anything else to say, you have already explained everything.Just out of curiosity which way did you get it? The DVD or the **cough** way?