xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chatz

Wap Experience

My wierdest experience I ever had was dating a girl on wap and falling in love with her. The fact that only 5 out of 20 people fall in love with someone they have never seen before made it wierd to me. I was one of the 5 out 20 people to fall in love with someone i have never seen..someone i didnt even know how she was as a person.I didnt know her likes,tastes,THE WAY OF HER BEING...I didnt know anything about her..and yet..i loved her.We wap dated for about 6 months until we finaly met at a city called joburg. At frist i was realy scared and nervous to meet her..thoughts started to come to my head like.."what if she doesnt like me" or "what if she ends up being the type of person i don't like" but it all came to my realefe.We had finaly met. At frist I was nervous of doing something that she wouldn't like or thought was disgusting. In the other hand she just couldn't stop blushing. We were together for five hours..The most amasing 5 hours I ever had in my life..Today we engaged and can't wait to srart a life together. If someone had to ask me if I would do dat all again..I would of said yes..I would do all again..We waited 6 months to be together but It was wourth it. I hope she knows I lover her very much and for ever will. This is a lesson that no matter how hard and impossible something might seem if you realy love that person..then fight for it..dn't let it go

that's a nice story,and with a happy ending. i already met people online and some guys also and some of them are interesting people but i have never fall in love for them,i mean,they can be my friends and all but really fall in love it never happened to me. of course i already have a boyfriend,for 5 years now. i'm sure that there are lots of interesting people online ( in ourdays everyone uses net) but i don't feel very confortable because i think i would be really scared to meet them face to face after. but i admire you and i'm glad for your good luck.

Congratulations, its great to hear someone else is happy. It would be nice to know what "Wap" meant though... I have no idea.... Could you please explain? Have fun being engaged. By the way, seeing Stephanie's (the first poster on this thread) post, does Wap have to do with online dating? If so, what's it stand for? I hope this isn't considered spam.... I don't mean to steer away from the topic :XD: Congrats once again, though.