Sign in to follow this  
Chatz

How To Create Tables

At the end of this tutorial you should know how to:

1.How to create a database on your sever

2.How to create tables on a mysql database For a script

3.How to confirm your script so that it works with your database

TUTORIAL PART 1

How do we create a database using the cpanel on a server? Well i'll explain it the best way i can.In your cpanel go to yor mysql options.Once in you will easeily see than option to create a database and an option to create a user. Frist go to the create database option and type in the name of the database you would like for example chatzwill be my database.Once you have done that,go into the create user option and again tyape the user name and password you would like for exmaple username:test password:1111.After you have done that go to the add user to database option and add your uer to the database you created.

TUTORIAL PART 2

To create tables on your database for a certain script you have to 1-screach the script for a file named sql example dump.sqlthen 2-dump the sql file in your database.To do this you have to enter your PhpMyAdmin and select your database.After that is done you will have to go into the option that say's import when you inside you will get an option to upload a file that's where you will upload your sql file.After that your tables on your database should be created.

TUTORIAL PART 3

To confirm your script so that it works with the database you'll have to search the script for a file named settings,db,confir,or int.Once you found the file you'll have to edit the dbuser to your databases username example test, note that some servers use this format: YourSeversName_test.Now edit the dbpassword to your databases user password example 1111,note when putting your password you must not use the format: YourSeaversName_1111.Now edit the db to your databases name example chats again you might need to use the format.

So now you should have a working script using a database <_<

You have quite a few typos.... You might wanna proofread, even the smallest corrections make a difference. Remember, hit the spacebar after periods and commas... If english isn't your first language I totally understand though. I'll try it out later though, dont worry! :P