xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Trystim

Blonde Jokes They never get old

A Blonde's New JobA blonde who had been unemployed for several months got a job with Public Works. She was to paint lines down the center of a rural road. The supervisor told her that she was on probation and that she must stay at or above the set average of two miles per day to remain employed. The blonde agreed to the conditions and started right away.The supervisor checking up at the end of the day, found that the blonde had completed four miles on her first day, double the average! "Great," he told her, "I think you're really going to work out."The next day, however, he was disappointed to find that the blonde only accomplished two miles. The supervisor thought, "Well she's still at the average and I don't want to discourage her, so I'll just keep quiet."The third day however the blonde only did one mile and the boss thought, "I need to talk to her before this gets any worse." The boss pulled the new employee in and said, "You were doing so great. The first day you did four miles, the second day two miles, but yesterday you only did one mile. Why? Is there a problem? An injury, equipment failure? What's keeping you from meeting the two-mile minimum?"The blonde replied "Well, each day I keep getting farther and farther away from the bucket."Blonde in a Soda MachineOne day a blonde goes up to a soda machine. She puts in some money and a soda comes out.She gets really excited and started to put more money into the machine. The more and more she did it, the more the sodas came out.Someone walked up to her and asked her if they could get a soda.The blonde said, 'Get out of my face, I'm winning!Blonde on a DietA blonde was terribly overweight, so her doctor put her on a diet. "I want you to eat regularly for 2 days, then skip a day, and repeat this procedure for 2 weeks. The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least 5 pounds."When the blonde returned, she shocked the doctor by losing nearly 20 pounds."Why, that's amazing!" the doctor said, "Did you follow my instructions?"The blonde nodded. "I'll tell you though, I thought I was going to drop dead that 3rd day.""From hunger, you mean?""No, from skipping.Looks Like SemenThree women, A brunette, a redhead, and a blonde, all come home from work at the same time and get on the elevator.The brunette notices a blob on the elevator wall and says: " OOOOOhhh that looks like semen." She reaches out and touches the blob with her fingers and says "It feels like semen."The redhead reaches out and touches it with her fingers, smells it, and says "It smells like semen."The blonde reaches out and touches it with her fingers and then puts her fingers in her mouth and tastes it and says, "It doesn't taste like anyone in this building?"Mailbox in my CarBlonde: "I'm on the road a lot, and my clients are complaining that they can never reach me."Psychiatrist: "Don't you have a phone in your car?"Blonde: "That was a little too expensive, so I did the next best thing. I put a mailbox in my car."Psychiatrist: "Uhh...how's that working?"Blonde: "Actually, I haven't gotten any letters yet."Psychiatrist: "And why do you think that is?"Blonde: "I figure it's because when I'm driving around my zip code keeps changing."

A blonde began a job as an elementary school counselor and she was eager to help. One day during recess she noticed a girl standing by herself on one side of a playing field while the rest of the kids enjoyed a game of soccer at the other. The blonde approached and asked if she was all right. The girl said she was. A little while later, however, Sandy noticed the girl was in the same spot, still by herself. Approaching again, Sandy offered, "Would you like me to be your friend?" The girl hesitated, then said, "Okay," looking at the woman suspiciously. Feeling she was making progress, the blonde then asked, "Why are you standing here all alone?" "Because," the little girl said with great exasperation, "I'm the goalie!"