xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zero Hour

Saying Hello

Hi, welcome to Trap 17! Getting credits is not all that hard and as soon as you have 10 you can apply for your web space. Or, if you want more space and bandwidth you can wait until you have 30 credits and get the better hosting package.I hope to see you around the forums some time <_<

Just introducing myself... Name is Zero Hour obviously.. I am here to get enough credits to be able to apply for some server space so I can get this game I have online..

Hello Zero Hour Posted Image and welcome from an elder on the Trap 17 forum. If you want to get hosting, you need to read and follow all the forum rules. You have already taken the first step by coming to Trap 17; most reliable ad free hosting on the web. You earn points by posting interesting content. Maybe you could come back to this thread and add a little more information about yourself. This gives you the opportunity to get even more points for your introduction. <_<

hello,Zero Hourwelcome to Xisto community where is good place for your hosting plan IMO.earn more credits as you could...certainly read rule of here before that. well,good luck.enjoy ur stay here.

:D ok i heard alot about "credits" what does that mean? well obviously im new around here...... and also ppl are talking about earning 10 of them. how do you earn them and what are they for??? Oh gosh look at me blabbing about so that people will probably look at this and laugh.... :( well someone please tell me what credits are... ok.. :P

-peace out! :);):D:)

Edited by tisdalefanonline (see edit history)

Hi and welcome,Let me start be saying read Xisto rules before posting,next you want to know about credits? You earn credits by typing good quality posts,when you have about ten credits you will be able to apply for hosting if you think you need more space then wait untill you have 30 credits then you can apply for the second hosting package.We hope you'll enjoy It here.Have fun :)