xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
masterleous

I Can't Login To My Cpanel From Home Need ADMIN Help

Hi all,

Today i process My Xisto.com Account and install two scripts on it, PHPbb2 Full Mode and PHP-Nuke, all these work i had done from my Friend PC.

Now when i am trying to login to my Cpanel from my home, i am unable to login and following message is coming from their

Network Access Message: The page cannot be displayed

Technical Information (for Support personnel)

* Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The specified Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) port is

not allowed. ISA Server is not configured to allow SSL requests from this port.

Most Web browsers use port 443 for SSL requests. (12204)

* IP Address: 192.168.0.1

* Date: 7/15/2006 2:40:39 PM

* Server: i-server

* Source: proxy

As i am using Cable Net, But the scripts which i installed at my space are working fine as An Admin or as an user, Their i am not facing any problem...............

So i need Admin's HELP, whether their is any problem in the IP Address of mine Cable net Server (I think that IP is block at Xisto.com) or their is any other problem...........

Please guide me.

Thanks,

masterleous

I am waiting for ADMIN'S Help for my problem................Do i need to change some settings from my Cable NET Provider to log in to CPanel from my home?????????????Or is their any other way to do this without asking my NET Provider.........I am looking forward to your response

better to contact your cable provider to see what possible solutions they can offer. advise them of the network access message you have quoted above. also check your firewall and browser security settings, if you have any, to see if Xisto can be accessed when you tweak it.

so have you tried getting in touch with your cable net provider? what did they actually advise you? i could not see no reason why you wont be able to access your cpanel via your home connection -- unless your ISP and your connection settings hinder that, or you are accessing the wrong cpanel address, or you are entering incorrect login details for your cpanel username and password.

give us details of your conversation with your cable net provider. the fact that you were able to access it once from a friend's PC and successfully install phpbb2 and php-nuke simply shows you must adjust your connection settings from home -- which again, you may have to ask your cable provider. and might as well double-check you type in the correct cpanel URL, and you enter the correct login details.

see Xisto README for further details:
http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?act&CODE=01&HID=18