xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rldowling03

Resident Evil Novels Anyone read the Resident Evil Novels By S.D.Perry?

Hi all. Just joined forums and thought a good first post would be about the newly founded series of books I found. They are Resident Evil Books written by S.D.Perry. They are older books but are still great. There are 7 in total with 5 being the novelised versions of the games (1, 2, 3, Code Veronica and Zero Hour) and 2 are her own spinn off creations which tell a different story but staying in the Resident Evil Theme.I just started reading the first one which is the novel of the first Resident Evil game and a good thing about it is that it actually tells you a bit about the events leading up to the game and gives a more in-depth look into the characters lives.Well I love it so far and was wondering if anyone has heard of or as read any of them...

Hey its mine Favorite movie. I came to about this movie from the game Resident Evil. I first completed the Game and then rush for the Movie and see it and then now I going to read the resident Evil book. thanks for that..

I've played one of the games but I've never read the series. Is it good? Do you think that its better than the games or is this some kind of different thing from the games, an entirely other series. Well resident evil four was really cool so maybe this will be too. I'd lke to by the first volume and check it out. Where can I find the books? And is it a manga or an actual novel? Yes I know I ask to many questions.

Hi all,I just read all of them excluding Code Veronica, and I find that it goes more in depth than the games. I would love it if S.D Perry wrote one about Resident Evil 4. The novels Caliban Cove and Underworld were good ones too because it takes you to more stuff about White Umbrella. Over-all a good read. Trust me, if I were you, I'd go to Borders right now and start reading it. My favorite was Resident Evil: Zero. :)