xisto Community
champ_rock

Trick For Megaupload....no Alexa Toolbar

this make ie beleive that alexa is installed

run.....Regedit

go to location

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Micr0$0ft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Internet Settings\5.0\User Agent\Post Platform

Create a alphanumeric value and left click on the right panel and selecting NEW on a white space the next title Alexa Toolbar

close regedit
restart ie.....full effect.....

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Use proper bbcodes when siting a source/example that is not your own words.

Alexa Toolbaar

The Alexa toolbar is a toolbar from http://www.alexa.com/. It's sort of like the Google toolbar in that it gives you the alexa rank of the site that you're on. It also has phishing tools to help you identify phishing sites. By using the alexa toolbar, you are letting alexa collect your surfing habits for its alexa ranking.

You can check your alexa rank at http://www.alexa.com/. Just click the Traffic Rankings tab at the top.

champ_rock, what exactly does this hack do? Download without the 700 MB limit?

Fiddiling with the registery is dangerous. Please, please backup your registry before trying to change anything within it. To back up the registry open Registry editor (Open Run from the start menu and then type regedit), click on file and then click on export. Select a folder and then give the file a name, I would reccomend to include the time and date of the back up so they are orgainized. I would reccomend making a folder in My Documents or on your Desktop for Registry backups.