xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
illdevilinc

Idi Get Paid Will help you get paid.

Hi everyone,
i am the current webmaster of the site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. I am now going to tell you how my site can help you get paid.
My site is a database of the GPT (get paid to) sites that i encounter while using them. This site is not jus a directory though, i (or one of the testers) test the site for there payments and actualy catagories them as verified payer, or a scam. This site also gives you details on the site threw my descriptions, and a payment screen shot. But now i am looking for some new people to help me test some sites (the database is becoming very large now for one person) I have all the scripts designed for you, and all you have to do is test the sites that i assign to you. I am willing to pay you $0.25 (as a starter, this will increase by 5 cents each site you test until you reach $1 a site.) for every site that you test and conclude as eather a scam or a verified payer. If the site is a scam you must prove that you requested payout and have waited at least a month for the site to pay you. And on top of the money you get for that you will also get to keep everything you earned from that site!! You will never have to put your own money into the programs, and you will always get to keep your money.
If you are interested in helping i will give you 500 MB of free space on my server, for you to upload the images, and the rest of the space you can use for what ever you want, and i will also give you your own subdomain. To become one of the testers for my site please email me at illdevilinc@gmail.com.
Thank you,
Ill Devil Inc