xisto Community
Oblivion

Lom2 Oblivion private server

After many years of playing offocial legend of mir 2 i decided to switch to private servers, ive played so many its unreal...well now is time to make my own we will be teaming up with a mir 3 server eventually, were both in the process of doing all the updates.

The server isnt live yet, we are searching for a fast host, and i am currently translating it all to english including the exe it will be in full english something you dont see very often.

Progress:

Translation - 10%

New areas - 10%

New items and sets - 50%

more updates to come soon.

Rates:

Med to high exp - To counter this we are going to edit the mobs stats to make them harder.

I will be the only GM so corruption wont be an option, it will be long term as i got fed up of playing private servers that closed down after my hard work levelling.

feel free to ask question or post your comments.

screenshots will be available soon.

I always fancied playing that. It isnt free though is it. Dont know much about the game really just heared good things about it. Whats it like. is it worth getting?

Private servers are free.New item sets being made as of tomorrow, the sets already made by me have been checked and deleted.We are now making lvl 33+ sets to replace the sets already in.Brave dragon rings 0-5 dc - will now be evil spirit rings 1-5 dc agil +1 aspeed +2 - Rare itemonce all items are changed i will post full details.

Edited by Oblivion (see edit history)

Hay there,

Oblivion, youve no idea how happy I am to hear about a mir2 server which the gamemaster actually seems interested in working on! I've been playing mmorpg's in general and mir in particular for as long as I can remember and kind of stopped after the last server i played on (extigy) fell through.

Anyway, sorry bout the life story but im excited now lol.... I'm with you all the way, im a pure lom2 addict and anything I can do to help, speed up the process of bringing the server to life, or anything.... just gimme the nod.

Dont give up!

Soul