xisto Community
khan11

Pakistan Vs. England - Cricket Series

hi dear friend khan11 am Gurpreet singh from india.am with india bkos am inian boy.india will win the match.hope i ll be right..thank You !hv a nice day to all my friends...

hi dear friend khan11
am Gurpreet singh from india.
am with india bkos am inian boy.
india will win the match.

hope i ll be right..

thank You !

hv a nice day to all my friends...

Erm, India arent playing, Pakistan are,

We got off to a flyer! I fear pakistan may have a tough test ahead of them...

yea,all england test pitches are designed for them i think,today umpire gave five wrong decesions!! we really fed up to watch the match!!i think umpires should be changed.

Yesterday purformance of PAKISTAN is not so much good, But I hope, Todays Pakistan will give England a tough game, Insha AllahDefinitly, In England they are supporting their local team, and the current situation of Enland team is really really bad, So they are giving wronge dicission in against of Pakistan

today was good match played by Pakistanis ,4 lost but good game,our team played fast then england ones.now its upto Shahid Afridi bhai what he is going to do tomorrow!!join my afridiclub at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and post review there,my community is dead <_< alot of people joins only ,nobody posts nothing.Tomorrow will be hot match to watch if afridi played bOOm BOOOm

hmm,day 3 was good for pakistan but day 4 was really hard!!now england is leading with 341runs and 3 wickets in hand.if they declared innings then its upto pakistan to chase that high score in only one day!!

at the end match ended in a draw!!pakistan was in bad situation ,inzamam,faisal and yousaf saved by scoring 50+,48,48!!now 3 test matches are left,no team is yet leading,points are 0-0

Id like Pakistan to win, they havent been going great lately. England did do a good job against Australia before, winning the Ashes test and all. Im rootin for Pakistan but i dont know, unless England have been getting lazy Pakistan wont win.