xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Sotw #45 Entries open this topic up on saturday

Well I thought i change it up and make it extremely challanging.

Sig size: 100x300

Brush type: free style

Render: a comic strip

example:

Posted Image

Text: none

effect: free style

no you just select a comic strip from a online paper and then use it for your sig, consider this a different way to photominip a sig.

So Get A Comic Strip And Brush It And Color It?

Could We Have A Diff Topic This One Is Hard And Confusing

Brush type: Default brushes (meaning you cannot use any brushes except defaults)

note=(to make sure you have the default brushes do the following)

1. Click on brush icon

2. Now go to the brush menu like your going to select a new brush but this time select reset brushes and theirs your defaults)

Well, this one keeps me from entering, boo. I don't use Photoshop and don't have any default brushes. <_<

I don't understand the requirments anyway.

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

I use fireworks, but if i use all the defaults can i still enter?

Something like this or were you thinking something else?

Posted Image

Edited by BooZker (see edit history)

ok thog boozker had the right idea though their was more confusing then ever so i change the brush requirements and the sig size as well.

Not to hard to understand to me....Take a 100x300pixel comic strip. Make it into a signature.Add some brushing around the comic strip to make it look appealing. Not so hard, is it?

Here is my entry for the SOTW#45.

I dont know whether it is upto the Specifications given. If found any fauls please inform, I'll change

Posted Image

Here is the Original Comic strip.

Posted Image

As you've given 100x300 Pixel Comic Strip would be so small. If I've made any mistakes please correct me.

Please do not this consider as my enrty to SOTW#45.

I've made a new entry for SOTW #45 at http://forums.xisto.com/topic/39006-sotw-45-entries-open-this-topic-up-on-saturday/#

Edited by delivi (see edit history)

Not to hard to understand to me....Take a 100x300pixel comic strip. Make it into a signature. Add some brushing around the comic strip to make it look appealing. Not so hard, is it?

OK, some more questions. Can the brushing effect only be around the comic render or can it be within it? When you say no text, does that mean no text at all or no additional text; as most strips include text? When does this SOTW entry time end?