xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mich

Need Free Help With Upgrading Websites For Church Must be versed in XHTML and CSS

I recently helped a Father Andreas of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church in Denver revamp his websites. He was happy enough that he passed on the information about my help to a friend. I have received this e-mail, but I am unable to do much since I am not educated in XHTML and only know basic CSS (still learning).

I want to update my websites from HTML with tables to XHTML with Style Sheets. All of my websites are for my Church, the Hellenic Orthodox Traditional Church. Would you be able to assist me with this project?

In Christ!

Symeon of Denver

If anybody on this forum can find it in their heart to help out for free, please contact me either through this thread of PM me.

I would like to have a look at the website. I am considering offering HTML to XHTML conversion for free as a service. Please give a link.

Theres 2 things you can do with XML (XHTML). You can either write the whole script with XML or put "islands" of XML in the script. What do you want?

This is an old post original date 13 Jul 2006. I was never given the url. jshaslip was supposed to be contacted by the requester. If this problem hasn't been addressed by now, I think anything else is futile. Thanks you guys, anyway.