xisto Community
peroim

Converting Mp3 To Wma Format Convertion software

Does anyone know a good program to convert MP3's into WMA's? I don't need any fancy audio-edit but just the converting. Thanks.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title edited. Topic title is VERY important and next time could result in a warning.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Does anyone know a good program to convert MP3's into WMA's? I don't need any fancy audio-edit but just the converting. Thanks.

Have you tried searching through download.com?

Doesn't Windows Media Player do it? I mean, at least it should as it's its own "codec"... Have you already tried it?

You can also try looking at its FAQ...

I prefer using this other website for audio & video programs / codecs.

http://www.free-codecs.com/

of course, it works, but I want to convert my mp3's into wma because they take less place.

just go to google and search for something like mp3 to wma or coverting mp3 to wma or software to convert mp3 to wma. personally i don't know why you would want to change i prefer mp3 to wma format i know there is not much diffrences in the size of them but what is the point of having wma which can only play on windows media player. You shouls rather leave them as mp3's it will be alot more versatile than going and changing them to wma but of course it might just be for something that doesn't use another format. But generally if you have mp3's that yuo listen to on your pc i would not changr those to mp3 it is just not nearly as practical as mp3's.

if you want more than just a converter, try audacity [google it if you wanna download, its free]you can convert music to several formats and you can edit them too, cut or add effects and stuff. its not good enough for professionals but its more than enough for me since i'm a newbie ^^ you can try it out if you're interested, no pain in doing so

you can convert mp3 to wma very easily.there is a solution use color7videostdio which can convert your mp3 to wma format with in few minute.

here is the website:: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

feel free and go to the website which can provide you solution.

i have used this software and iam fully satisfied with this software and i also giving you guarantee that once you use this software u will easily convert your mp3 to wma format....

Edited by onkarnath2001 (see edit history)