xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
khan11

One Website = Google Adsense + Adbrite

Um...I don't really know. It does make sense that you should be able to put both ads on the page. But why would you increase so many ads?I don't know about the effect of putting the ads on your page.What was the reason that you signed up for Adbrite anyways?I don't use Google AdSense because you get to earn money, I hate that.

Yes you are allowed to have Adsense and Adbrite on the same page, but isn't that ad-overload?The adbrite ads won't be affected by the google ads at all, the google ads however might be affected by the adbrite ads, whether they are or not depends on Google's content recognition system and since nobody knows exactly how that works it is impossible to tell whether the adbrite ads will have an effect on your google ads but it is possible.

I think you can't because google doesn't allow you to put another ads on your page while you are using google adsense.I hope you should read the rule of google adsense first,if you don't want to be banned

answers are fifty fifty so what do i beleive ? anyways now i removed both codes on one page from all of my websites and divided my sites in google and abrite !!thanks for the comments

vietonline is wrong, google does allow other ads on the same page as long as they are not content targeted. Since Adbrite does not have that kind of ads, google and adbrite work together. What doesn't work is Adsense and say yahoo publisher network.

hmm now i got it!! thanks dude!! by the way dont like yahoo publisher because only google is the best,i tried clicksor,bidvertiser,adbrite etc..adbrite is little better than othersbut google is the best of all

Salam to Muslims, and helo to all

One Website = Google Adsense + Adbrite

Yes Googls ads are effected by ad brite adds

But they canot be at one and above

They can be placed at one page but NOT with eac other

They should be placed at some distance

http://110mb.com/404.php

-reply by naqshbandios_limra

Can I place Google ads on the same page with other ads?One Website = Google Adsense + Adbrite

yes you can place all the third parties add with google ads on the same page but the content andcolour should be different

-reply by haseeb