xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
khan11

Welcome To Me :d

Hello guys,im Khan from Jhelum(City),Pakistan.I study in I.COm and i like to design websites and i want to be pro in this field.I think its much about me,i like this community but this community has less dicussion topics,please add some more tv type of sports type sections in it.cheers,KHAN

Hello khan11 Posted Image and welcome from an elder on the Trap 17 forum. Well I suppose you can post sports topics under The Real World>Life Talk>Sports. This forum membership is mostly graphics oriented, but I find a lot of sports talk exchange going on during the international competitions. People here are friendly and helpful, so just start a topic and let it fly. Since you are so interested in website design, you should be an informative addition to the community. Good Luck! Oh, I am in Michigan, USA. Glad to know somebody from your part of the world.