xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

Could Someone Plz Buy Me A Host By Credit Card,i Paid Back You With Paypal.. do me a favor with cyber business

hallo, <_< members of Xisto,it's a long time i haven't been here.just because for my site always beyond the 5G bandwidth,now my site 's bandwidth is 30G/month.and i have got a problem of webhost.you know my webhost now holding can not support SSH access,so i can not back and restore my mysql database,my site all contents is in database.then you know,the mysql is about 50M to 200M space,but normal webhost just max_upload_size limited to 2M into mysql.now i need buy a host satisfied my need,that only support credit card paid. it's just about some bucks,plz do me a favor buy it for me,then i will pay you with paypal..if you would like help me out,just pm me.thank you!

Edited by guangdian (see edit history)

hi dear frnd i think all are better than paypal.a was usaing paypal from many monthes.once my frnd donate me 10$ on my email.i recieve that donatiton.i was not know how my frnd donate me.in real he was donated me from a wrong or hacked credit card.paypal company soon blocked my account.this is not good.i ask the reason of that.but thay don't replay me.so now i think paypal is bad then all.i dont like this company.i think u need directly buy a host.nt via paypal.hope u ll understand me.this was real nt fake.trust me please.Am nt going to use this paypal again.

Edited by gaggu121 (see edit history)

hi dear frnd i think all are better than paypal.a was usaing paypal from many monthes.once my frnd donate me 10$ on my email.i recieve that donatiton.i was not know how my frnd donate me.in real he was donated me from a wrong or hacked credit card.paypal company soon blocked my account.this is not good.i ask the reason of that.but thay don't replay me.so now i think paypal is bad then all.i dont like this company.i think u need directly buy a host.nt via paypal.hope u ll understand me.this was real nt fake.trust me please.

I don't know about paypal a lot.But I think they can't lock your paypal account.Do you event think about this way,for example someone is doing their business online,and they receipted a lot of money, and however many of their customer paid them via fraud credit card.Do you think paypal should lock their account?I think no.They have to check about that.And I think they should block the money that your receipted and investigate the people whom sent the money.I think that is the way they are doing ,not as what you say.

However does anyone have another idea about paypal?I hope I can learn about it more

hi dear frnd i think all are better than paypal.a was usaing paypal from many monthes.once my frnd donate me 10$ on my email.i recieve that donatiton.i was not know how my frnd donate me.in real he was donated me from a wrong or hacked credit card.paypal company soon blocked my account.this is not good.i ask the reason of that.but thay don't replay me.so now i think paypal is bad then all.i dont like this company.i think u need directly buy a host.nt via paypal.hope u ll understand me.this was real nt fake.trust me please.

if i used paypal then i won't get the promotion code effective.
if using credit card then there is a promotion code to use then just save %80 money i think.
<_<

Have you tried to connect with Opaque to see about converting your site to a Xisto - Web Hosting site? I am pretty sure that Xisto - Web Hosting will accept Paypal, especially from a long time member such as you have been.And the Xisto - Web Hosting accounts can be upgraded as you need additional Bandwidth, I think.Good Luck with it...

Have you tried to connect with Opaque to see about converting your site to a Xisto - Web Hosting site? I am pretty sure that Xisto - Web Hosting will accept Paypal, especially from a long time member such as you have been.And the Xisto - Web Hosting accounts can be upgraded as you need additional Bandwidth, I think.
Good Luck with it...

the Xisto - Web Hosting is been expensive for me with that bandwidth.

Again: Please trust Me.am saing truth...i ll prove that soon..Please read this:hi dear frnd i think all are better than paypal.a was usaing paypal from many monthes.once my frnd donate me 10$ on my email.i recieve that donatiton.i was not know how my frnd donate me.in real he was donated me from a wrong or hacked credit card.paypal company soon blocked my account.this is not good.i ask the reason of that.but thay don't replay me.so now i think paypal is bad then all.i dont like this company.i think u need directly buy a host.nt via paypal.hope u ll understand me.this was real nt fake.trust me please.Am nt going to use this paypal again.Sorry for again posting this repaly.i want uCan trust in that meter.for any info or question email me at plz_apy@yahoo.com or plz_pay@hotmail.com now or soon..Thanks have a nice day to all my new friends