xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FirefoxRocks

Multiple Trap17 Accounts

Please tell me if the following situation(s) are allowed:

1> One person, multiple Xisto accounts, different content.

2> One person, multiple Xisto accounts, similar content.

3> People with same IP address, multiple Xisto accounts, similar content of each other.

4> People with same IP address, multiple Xisto accounts, different content.

5> People with different IP addresses, similar content.

I'm a little confused about this topic. Will someone answer appropriately so I don't break the Terms and Conditions?

Ok I think I can help you out here. One person is not allowed to have multiple Xisto Accounts with similar or different content alike. See Buffalo's responce on two users same IP. Two different IP addresses and similar content is allowed but it has to be two different people and you can't be trying to help that person by telling them what to say. You sort of have to use common sense. If you want a second hosting account I think you can start an account on Xisto and start fresh there as well but I'm not completely sure. I guess you are trying for two hosting accounts?

Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

As stated in Xisto TOS and AUP,

1> One person, multiple Xisto accounts, different content.

No

2> One person, multiple Xisto accounts, similar content.

No

3> People with same IP address, multiple Xisto accounts, similar content of each other.

No. That's why we have Xisto.com, Xisto.net and Xisto.com. Xisto.com is the exact same service as Xisto.com but the forum is much more professional and targeted contents.

Visit Xisto today! NOTE: cPanel username for Xisto.com and Xisto.com *MUST* be different.

Visit Xisto.NET for free web hosting, ad banner supported, no posting required instant activation.

4> People with same IP address, multiple Xisto accounts, different content.

No. See above reponse.

5> People with different IP addresses, similar content.

Many members have tried to have multiple hosting with different IP address. Although our fourm's IP trace may not catch them all, eventually those members who are trying to have multiple accounts are caught and ejected from Xisto service immediately.

Bottom line: one free web hosting, no ads, account per person per household. You can take advantage of Xisto.com and Xisto.com which one person per household can have two free hosting accounts, or two people from one household can have two hosting accounts.

Xisto.net is ad banner supported free hosting account. It has limitations but you can have multiple accounts with this service.

* important update: Xisto.net is no longer in service. Visit Qupis and receive the same single ad supported but with better service and larger webhosting space, bandwidth!