xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

Are We Not Getting Post Counted? while Trap17 is upgrading?

I have noticed that my post count, not that it matters to me but I was noticing all the new numbers on the side of my posts and I noticed that I am still at 263 even though I have posted a lot lately.

Well you must of posted all your posts in forums which do not record posts to the cumulative count, such as this forum. This is done because we fell these forums are jsut for fun and posts in those forums don't really improve the quality of Xisto thus when requesting for hosting your count is looked at based on the number of good posts in important forums, forums we feel are important.We did have issues with post count with old ipb1.31 but now I upgraded us to a much more stable ipb2.0.0.0pf4, we should have no difficulties in that error.And you may notice your count change from when you were last at Xisto because we have chroned spam cleanups ..etc which will delete any bad posts by members, if they have any :)