xisto Community
hedzup

Mircrosoft "ipod Killer", Mp3 Player Wars picture and info

Ooooh, iPod Killer... Microsoft are asking for it, directly competing against Apple... and they can be sued if they call it iPod killer, 'cos Apple copyrighted the name iPod!I don't think it will be as good as the iPod... but then again, I've never used an iPod, so I don't know what to expect, But if microsoft can put WiFi on it, then it's gonna be better by far, for sure.Then again, MicroSoft has promised so much stuff and not really delivered (perhaps that is the reason my friend calls Microsoft, MicroSuck)...We'll just have to wait and see.

I find out to one day of buying my iPod nano ... I believe that if I had to choose, I still remain with Apple, because is the must!

Right. That's definately not a rip-off of the iPod. Yeah. It just has a circular pad, with a centre button, and a play/pause button, and a back button on either side. Yeah...and I forgot the clear pearl theme look. The funny thing is is that Microsoft, like it always does, is copying Apple. Apple's new iPod that is being released this fall will have all these features that this so-called "iPod killer" will have PLUS much more (internet iTunes surfing and more). Just like Windows Vista copying Mac OS X, it is simply an immitation, but I think, however, this time this "iPod killer" will lose. The iPod has generated a whole cult that no Mp3 player to this date, even though there are many with MUCH more features than it, can kill. Sorry. The iPod rules.

Right. That's definately not a rip-off of the iPod. Yeah. It just has a circular pad, with a centre button, and a play/pause button, and a back button on either side. Yeah...and I forgot the clear pearl theme look. The funny thing is is that Microsoft, like it always does, is copying Apple. Apple's new iPod that is being released this fall will have all these features that this so-called "iPod killer" will have PLUS much more (internet iTunes surfing and more). Just like Windows Vista copying Mac OS X, it is simply an immitation, but I think, however, this time this "iPod killer" will lose. The iPod has generated a whole cult that no Mp3 player to this date, even though there are many with MUCH more features than it, can kill. Sorry. The iPod rules.

Thats a good point about the "cult". People won't care about how many features it has, they trust iPod and have good experience with iPod. Unless the next iPod is a piece of crap, I too doubt that they can kill the iPod.