xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Snake-Bite

Whats Your Background post your background here

If You Are Wondering How Do This:When Viewing Desktop Press Button:"Print Screen SysRq"That Is One Button On Your Keyboard Next To:"Pause Break"And"Scroll Lock"Ok Then Goto Word And Press PasteThen Save The Image And Post It Here As An Attachment.

I'm just gonna tell you right now what it is...it's Zinedine Zidane with his head bowed as he walks by the World Cup trophyThat was one of the single most badass things anyone has ever done on such a large scale. Like doing that...World Cup Final...Double OT...knowing your gonna get caught....and he just KILLED MaterazziI think that no matter what anyone says he is one of the great players ever to play the game...and sorry about this little rant if it's in the wrong place I just had to say this

Mahah! My family are Trek fans. . .so our family computer's background is that of the USS Voyager though it's a package thing, so it rotates every time we turn it on to a few other various things, but that's what it is currently. :)

Mahah! My family are Trek fans. . .so our family computer's background is that of the USS Voyager though it's a package thing, so it rotates every time we turn it on to a few other various things, but that's what it is currently. :)