xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gaggu007

Clone A Sim Card. This is how to clone a sim card.

Do not bump your own topic by creating double posts. You can edit your own post now. Learn to be patiend since it takes a while for your topic to be read by our forum members and guests.Next, review and understand our forum rules. It can be found under Trap 17 Readme in my signature. Cloning a SIM card can be considered breaking legal laws because it can be used to activate locked phones. Any discussion of such that breaks legal laws is forbidden from Xisto forum and all Xisto Corporation services. This topic is closed and this is your last verbal cautionary note.

please suggest me through my mail that there is sim card reader and software to clone it and need blank smart card to clone-rocky rocky2000097 aatt Gmail.com

how to clone a sim card

Clone A Sim Card.

Replying to gaggu007

Can you please tell me where I can buy the equipment to clone a sim card and step by step how to do it.

Thank You

Mario Orellana

-question by Mario Orellana

How can i make clone sim Plz Tell me

Clone A Sim Card.

Replying to gaggu007

Gaggu sir , Please tell me how can I make a clone sim. Which can receive call as will as dial call. At same time when original sim is using

-reply by Talwinder

how can i clone sim card ... ?

Clone A Sim Card.

Replying to gaggu007

Hi my name is Girma from Ethiopia ... I am big fan of you guys I really admair your talent ... Please I need to know how to clone sim card please send me every thing including the circuit diagram and the software if you have if ... I hope I will hear from you soon ... Thank you

-reply by girma

How to clone a sim

Clone A Sim Card.

Hi I just wanna know how to clone a sim just so I don't have to switch my sim out every time I use my pda. I use t-mobile any info will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

-reply by Rahgir

what do i need/ how to clone sim card

Clone A Sim Card.

I want to know how to clone my sim card so I can have 1 sim in each of my phones

-reply by jemerl

what do i need/ how to clone sim card

Clone A Sim Card.

I want to know how to clone my sim card so I can have 1 sim in each of my phones

-reply by jemerl

How do I clone a sim ?

Clone A Sim Card.

Replying to gaggu007

Help Please! I need to know how to clone a sim or phone so that I can receive the texts from that phone. If a phone has a sim do you need to clone the sim or the phone itself?

-reply by armawijo