xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
keseldude92

Which Console Do You Think Is Best?

The Wii would definetely overcome all of the others. The fact that Wii is the first of the three to bypass the the cliched gaming controller is one reason. Many people would want to try out new things (especially loyal fans of Nintendo). And from what I've heard, the prices for the Wii isn't that bad. The PS3 however, is the total opposite. I've heard that the PS3 is about to double its price on its games. Some say that we could expect games to climb all the way up to about $100 per game. Not a smart move Sony.As for the Xbox360, now too long after its release, there were report of the system overloading. Maybe Microsoft was too hasty to release it to get a better chance at winning its customers.In simple terms.Wii > PS3 > XBox360

The Wii will be the lower-end system for the videogame buyers, because it's cheaper but still powerful, and just like the Gamecube did, it will play the role of being the cheapest system out there, which is a big plus. Also, another plus is that you will be able to download any Nintendo game ever released on the Wii's harddrive, but the harddrive size has not been released yet. And because people will want to try new things, like the Wii;s new controller for instance, that will attract custormers too. But it won't be as popular as the bigger machines: the Playstation 3 and the Xbox 360.The Playstation 3 is going to be a very powerful system, probably being a little better than the Xbox 360. But because of this, i.e. the Blu-Ray drive, Blu-Ray discs, 60GB harddrive, CF card reader (60GB version only), and a whole bunch of other things, it will be extremely expensive. But even though it will be very costly, people will still be there to buy it. You have to understand that there are people who either have the money still or are willing to save or cut down on something else just to be able to buy it, so the Playstation 3 will still sell, very well. It will definitely be sold out everywhere just like the Xbox360, but it will cost more. I don't agree with $100 games and a $500-$600 system, I think it's nuts, and I didn't like the Xbox 360's prices either, but if people can't afford it now, then they're going to wait for a price drop. It happened with the PS1 and the PS2, and it'll happen with the PS3, just probably not that fast at first, but it will. Then the PS3's sales will go even higher because more people will be able to buy it.The Xbox 360 was a mistake when it came out so early. Sure it got the advantage, but Microsoft rushed to get it released, so it had al kinds of bugs and glitches. Plus, there was a MAJOR shortage of them. I remember when I asked about how many Target would have, they said they were marked for 50 units. Well the time came, and they had 17. Circuit City next door should have had 50 as well, but they had 14. So if they would have waited a little longer, it would have been a lot smarter of a move for them. Well there are still problems that exist with the machine, almost 8 months after its relase. When you have the Xbox 360 running and you have a disk in it, if you attempt to turn the unit from the horizontal position to the vertical position, or visa versa, you'll hear a loud noise and when you take your disk out, it's cut up and scratched to hell. You would have thought that Microsoft would have fixed this by now, but they're in such a hurry for their money that they don't care.So in short, my lineup is PS3-Wii-Xbox 360.

Hard to say . i have a 360 and it hasnt overloaded by the way.lolI dont think we can really say at the moment, there are so many rumors going round and reviews so lets just see when all the consoles have been out a couple of weeks.

I also have an xbox 360 and have had no problems, also i dont think you can criticize microsoft for bringing out a console and having a few which are faulty untill its competetors have brought out there new consoles and we have seen that there are no faulty units amongst their first few batches of consoles. Personaly i think you cant realy compare the nintendo wii to the xbox 360 or the ps3 because it is focusing on a completely different market and are using a different stratagy which has affected how they designed the console. They have designed a budget console which insted of the selling point being next gen graphics and outstanding specifications they have made a current gen console with a new system of controling the game. So their selling point is basicly, in my opinion, is that it is a budget console ideal for a casual gamer or someone who doesnt want to pay ?300+ for a console but still wants to upgrade from their ps2 or xbox. The second thing they are targeting on is the wii being an ideal second console for gamers, due to the low price tag and the new control system i think it is going to succeed prefusely in this catagory and i think it will be a sucessful console.On the hand of the xbox 360 and ps3 i think they can be compared, admittantly on paper the ps3 has the upper hand but from reading magazines it seems as though the ps3s game play isnt realy distinguishable from the xbox 360 game play. In my opinion the ps3 will be a flop. throughout the development of the console they have been fidgeting and changing and modifieng. cutting down the usb ports etc. But the most outrageous think i think is that the base model doesnt support online gaming, that is outrageous. i think it will sony handing the throne and crown ver to king microsoft and his queen nintendo.

The best priced new game console would have to be the wii. It is the cheapest of the three, and the games probably wont be about $60. Theyd prob be $50 at the most, for just a game, with no extra features (like a microphone or something, I dont even know if youd need a microphone...). Features, would have to be either the PS3 or Xbox360, but I dunno. As for graphics, well....I just really dont care. I mean, I like good graphics (who doesnt?!) but personally, I could care less, as long as the games good.

Edited by RockinTheCasbah (see edit history)

I would also say the wii. Just becuase they have got the new thing with the controller. People will probally be instrested in trying it out. Also it will proballly be cheaper so more people would be willing to spend the money. I was thinking the ps3 would do the best but after hearing that they might have there games at $100 from an above comment i don't think they will win this battle.

I'm sick of everyone saying the Wii will win. The only thing it's got better than the others is the price! The graphics are going to probably be horrible just like Nintendo has always made them. Their games are kiddy too, like Mario, Zelda, and all of those cartoon people. The PS3 will have excellent graphics and good games, yet the price is expensive. Way too expensive. Which leaves me with the 360, which is the best. It's already beating all the other systems because it came out earlier. Sure there has been a few problems, but nothing major, and I think the other systems will have problems too. The 360 is a good deal for its price and has a lots of good features and graphics. And you can get one TODAY! So the order of my systems go 360-PS3-Wii. It's hard to judge them though, consider we haven't even seen two of them.

Yea i have a 360 and i have not had a problem with it, i have had it for at least 3 months...Anyways i am going to have to agree with most and say Wii is going to beat out this generations of consoles. Mostly because people will be looking for a cheap system, yet powerful. The system will also be able to support most of the old nintendo games which you can download online. Plus the controller technology is so different and new that everyone is going to want to try it and see how it works. The systems cost, technology, and unquie design will make this system the winner over the other systems.The xbox 360 is actually a good system. I dont know why everyone is saying that they are no good, my guess is you dont own one and you just go by what someone told you. I have not had a problem with my system yet. I am really looking forward to halo 3's release date since i am a big fan of that game series. The xbox 360 has a great online gaming feature thats get better all the time.In my own opinion the ps3 is not going to do very good on the market. I will not buy one for several reasons. First of all look at the price tag on it $600! Because of the blue ray technology they are going to increase the games on the ps3 to $80. The only thing that i am going to miss is the graphics this thing is going to be putting out. Also i wanted to play the new final fantasy and the new resident evil but it would would cost me $800 to play those 2 games so......yea

In my opinion i think the Wii will be the best console with a little glitches what so ever i think this because of the time they are taking to create it, but my favorite system has to go to playstation2/3 why because everyone i know has it all of the super hit games come out for that console first like, god of war, grand theft auto, many sports games, xbox the controler makes me shiver, no comments on xbox <_<

Probably Wii will beat the others. At least it?ll be a charismatic console thanks to the controller. PS3 will be more popular, specially in Europe I guess. But in the long term I know that Microsoft will win in the consoles battles because they don?t mind spending money and more money and they?ll try till they come with something better than the rest. I predict another monopoly for Mr gates.

ps3 will be the best,why? because of the graphics and playablity of the console.Ps3 like the ps and ps2 wount be cheap but when we look at the graphics the ps3 has to offer the prize is reasonable.The ps3 will bring a new generation for gamings.The ps3 graphics are as close as you will get to see characters and eviroments as real life..I would pick the ps3 out of any game.

The only console I think is the best is /bin/sh. <_< But seriously, if anything, the Wii will probably dominate the console race even though I don't like Nintendo. Why? I think most gamers are kids, and their parents aren't going to blow their money on something as expensive as a PS3 when there is something as cheap as the Wii out there. The other two consoles will be more about the game series that older gamers know and love like Grand Theft Auto, Halo, Mortal Kombat, and Metal Gear Solid.

Edited by Tetraca (see edit history)