xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Blue-Guy

Do You Like Sports? Or Do You........ :P

I like all sports, I play and watch a lot of rugby, Train for Judo regually, I watch football sometimes but feel the actual "footballers" are way to indisciplined, and I just play loads of random sports for leisure.

i like to see almost all kinds of sports but i only like to practice fight sports like kickboxing and capoeira. i also love to dance. i don't know why because they are i think opposite things,one is delicated and the other agressive mas thats what i like doing!

I stick with the classics in America. Basketball, baseball, and American football. Other sports are ok like tennis and golf, but those aren't as good.

I like sports a lot, but the best one I like is soccer, a year ago I play soccer every day,but for now I'm so busy ,so I can't play it every day.But I still love it.I hope everyone should play one sport. It is very good for your health.It makes you strong <_<

football,moto gp,f1have no interest in basketball.coz its too easy/quickly to put the ball into the net <_< i prefer to be in the sofa for more than 100 minutes only to see a goal scored...

I love all sports too. Especially Martial arts. I love football (soccer) as well, although I do get annoyed because they are all a bunch of ladies just falling over moaning, try getting punched! :)

I like a lot of sports like football, basketball, swimming, running, and doing exercises in the gym. I thin sport is one of the best think how we can do. Sport do your body slim, healthy, and its a great fun of course:]

I liked Cricket, its my most favorite game. I loved it because its a set of all twenty two players, so many were able to play at a time. Its really a game of excitement and at the last moment we can't able to predict who will win. Its really a game of Men and Passion. :P