xisto Community
Global

How Do You Get Someone To Love You?

Is there nyway you can get soemone to love you just by being yourself?....many people change to find love and find it but become unhappy and depressed!i know this is a hard question and not far off "what is the meaning of life?" but im sure u can help me <_<

You can't "get" someone to love you. They either love you, or they don't. And they should love you for who you are, not who they want you to be, or who you're pretending to be. Love isn't about what someone can give you, it's about what you can give someone else.

I'm old, wisened (& a bit grizzly <_<) & ive always found just being yourself works.If you try & be something you are not you find yourself constantly under pressure & acting, & you dont enjoy it.Just being yourself may suprise you, ive pulled amazing looking girls who I honestly didnt think I stood a chance with just by acting normal. If they like you great, if not its their loss - thats how I look at it.

You're being really selfish by trying to get people to love you. If that's the way you see love, then it's wrong. Loving someone isn't about benefiting off of them, it's about what you're willing to do for them. Be yourself, act the way you feel is comfortable, and hope that someone will love for who you are. Most of the time, if you put up a show to make someone love you, you're just adding to the fact that you're not good enough to be worthy of being loved by someone. If you really want someone to love you, then you shouldn't have to get them to. They will love you for who you are. I have no idea how old you are, but from the way I see you, you're still too young to be in love. [Yes, I'm a hypocrite <_<]

Just being yourself may suprise you, ive pulled amazing looking girls who I honestly didnt think I stood a chance with just by acting normal. If they like you great, if not its their loss - thats how I look at it.

This is part being yourself, part having confidence in who you are (which all girls love!) and part seeming not to care either way. <_<

My mom once gave my sisters and I some advice when we were younger, "The quickest way to get a guy to be crazy about you is to not be crazy about him." The number one way to get someone to be more interested in you is to seem as though you aren't trying so hard for someone to be interested in you. I don't mean that you need to ignore someone and brush them off. I just mean you need to be yourself and friendly but you have to go in with the "whatever happens, happens" attitude.
Edited by brandice (see edit history)

<_< I honestly think that if you want to be loved,really loved,you can't do anything beside being yourself. But,i know and to girls is easier to do it,that you can transform yourself into something that you know the other person likes to get attencion and cause interest. but that is not going to be real love because it's not the real you also.

I agree with what everyone has said above about being yourself. All you can do is try, and if you fail, you just have to move one. Somebody will like you for who you are. Looking at the other person's standpoint, you don't want someone to act different for you to like them, would you?

What type of 'Love' you referring to?, and in what context?1. Brother & Sister Type2. Mother & Daughter Type3. Boyfriend & Girlfriend4. You & President?People tend to use the word 'love' just out of context when talking to friends, like 'I'll talk to you later, love ya' i do all the time. However, if a guy seriously invites you to a romantic dinner, buys you a gift, rambles on then has a tear in his eye when he says he loves you, then you can kind of think he means it.On the other hand, some fe/males may 'believe' what there partner says on the fact that they think they are not good enough to get anyone, take it or lose it. What i believe you to be referring to, is there things that are 'generalisation' in love that you can do to help make someone live you, and there is simply not. I'd fallen in love with 3 females, and all 3 were different, its the way you view someone, if they dont view you the same way, tough cookies!They say 5% Relationships are 'True' Love, and 20% are 'semi love' and the rest is built on fear, or lust. People that are willing to get themselves in to that 5% are those that will be happily married for the long run!....

There's no way to make a girl to love us if she doesn't want to, or worst, if she is in love for someone else!Anyway, if you really want to make a girl fall in love for you, first you need to be good looking, or at least, you got to be resentable all the time, not just outside your house, allways and all the time, girls see this kind of details.Then, you must give her presents, not everyday, one per week, perhaps saturday night, a flower taken out of the garden (not a flower that you get in stores, girls love natural things, you will break her heart if you give that), then you take her to a restaurant, a nice one, not too expensive because you need to show her the reality (forget about this if you are rich! he he he).Don't have time for more tips, have to work.Check out the rest of my reply later nigh.

You can't "make" someone love you. There's no magical potion or ritual to make it happen.Have confidence in yourself. Be yourself. Don't try to change who you are for someone else. That's pointless. Then neither of you would ever be happy, because you can't be yourself around him and you have to totally change who you are to make him happy, and he wouldn't be happy because he'd be able to tell you were faking.Confidence, be yourself, and hope and pray for the best is the key =)

Continuing with my lat reply to this topic, i must say that i totaly agree with Kaila, we must be ourselfs, we must be honest, pure, but at the same time, sometimes we musn't say what we think, at least if you are about to heart her, in this case, if you want to lie that's ok, but i prefer to say always the truth no matter what, but say it in a smouth/sweet way so you won't heart her to much.Then, continuing with the tips: - After the restaurant, take her to a walk near the sea or near the mountains, take her to a place very very beautiful, a place where you will have to open to her, girls love when we, man, talk about ourselfs, when we talk about difficult things, things that we would not tell to anyone, and mention that to her, not directly, so she will notice that you trust her, after you open yourself, ask questions about her and then lead her to a point where she needs to understand that shee needs someone by her side, someone she can trust, someone she can talk, a friend, a lover.After this conversation, take her home, not with a taxi, you must have a car, if you don't have one, buy one imediatly, girls love man with cars, women don't like man without cars, that is not advantage.When you get her home, say something nice, say something, again, very beautiful so she will dream and weak up thinking about you and what you said, oh, don't kiss her, unless she really wants to, girls hate when men force things, be kind, calm, serene, wise and very intelligent, conquering a girls's heart is not easy, it's like walking the line , literaly, you can't make mistakes, and if you do make, repair them pronto, there's no space for playing around, you must be concentrated in everything because women are always (that's why women are taking over the planet, or haven't youy noticed!).Call her in the morning, perhaps at 10:00 / 11:00 o'clock, let her sleep a while, you don't want to weak up her, that's a huge mistake, remember, you need to think things before you do it.That's it for tonight, good luck!

I think that its preety easy to get someone to love you. All you have to do is to be extra nice to them give them whatever they wish for. If they are hungry, bring them to a fancy resturant, if they want to go shopping, pay for their purchases, offer them surprises and gifts often, send them flowers every day, write them crazy love poems, make the person laugh, make the person's life easiler, offer lifts to the person, if you live in a big house, invite her over often, bring her out to different places and make her happy.In my openion, it works 9 out of 10 times.

I am a believer of natural beauty, if there is anyone who likes you, they like you for who you are and not for who you are trying to look or be like. This beauty within yourself is unique, and if someone appreciates it, they will not regret it. There is no point in trying to be someone whom you dislike just to attract the other person. In this case, you are trying to artificially beautify yourselves not on the appearance but in your inner-self. The most important thing is to be filled with optimism, don't ever feel dejected if someone doesn't like you or not because I strongly believe in this world, there would be someone meant for you, be it here in your country or anywhere across the globe. You just need to pray and hope that this person would just appear in front of you one day.

I totaly disagree with you, lawmatchmaker, sorry.If someone is already in love, it is almost impossible to conquer her/him, i know it for sure.What you are talking about, is that of someone that is not already in love for someone else, even so, it is very difficult, for instance, if you are "dead" ugly, or if you don't have qualities, or if you don't have qualities at all, or if the girl is false, and she only wants rich men, and she doesn't tell to anyone.First, you need to know her very well, at least, untill you're sure you are going to put your heart at risk because, if you fall in love, and the girl only wants a rich man or something that you, as a man, don't have, and most likely never will have, it is almost impossible for you to conquer her.Personaly, i can conquer any woman i want, i have the required qualities to do it almost easy, but a lot of men don't have what i have, so, be sure to get what women want in a man, and then start with your conquering plan for the girl or man that you want.Ps: My experience comes from meeting women, so what i have writen here, most likely doesn't apply to a woman looking for man, "au contraire".

There is not any way you can make someone love you. Love isnt a game or a way of thinking. Its a viable feeling that one person has for another. This is done by only being yourself and finding the one person who will accept you for you. You cant change yourself so someone else loves you, and you sure as hell cant change someone else to make them love you. I guess the best way to say it is learn to love and accept yourself and the rest will fall into play.

Edited by christynokc (see edit history)