xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
roxxy

Msn Ranking Check

I think there is no page ranking system in MSN. The page rank is Trade mark of Google and I think only they are applying this kind of strategy to display the results...May be I am wrong..but atleast MSN & Yahoo have not listed anyway of displaying the page rank. not even in their toolbars.

I didn't know msn still exists, anyway, i also don't think msn has a page rank script, but well, what do msn has after all, at least compared to google, nothing!

MSN Still exists and it is being transformed into web based application. It is the step taken by Microsoft to hold its place in this stiff competetive market.

delivi, did you really think i did't know that!?!Of course i know msn exists, and still exists, i was beeing ironic!I am always reading seo stuff all the time, so that's impossible to me to don't no if a big search engine exists or not.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

Why do you mean by MSN Ranking Check? It's something related to search? I mean, a way for you to know your site position when searching for some words? If that's it, it would be very interesting to know... Some said google has it, so, how do I check on my website's position? Is there a URL that you could spare with us? Thanks in advance! Hope I'm not talking bull *BLEEP* =P