xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Panzer

Italy Wins The World Cup [resolved] (Soccer) Vs France

Well i got up at 6am (local time) to watch it and boy o boy was it a good match. France scored first in about the 12th minute (I think). Italy replied with a goal in the 19th minute. It was a good game, lots of close calls and some great goal keeping. The game went into extra time, still tied at 1-1, extra time passed, still 1-1So there was a penalty shoot out. Both teams got their first 2 goals easily but then France missed! That was the only miss, italy ended up winning the shoot out 5-4 .Congradumalations Italy!

Yeah, I was routing for France, but admittedly it was only so I could get competetive with my dad!Great win for Italy, they probably deserved it.Oh and by the way, its ten O'clock over here in blighty!

Yeah, I was routing for France, but admittedly it was only so I could get competetive with my dad!

Yeh i wanted France to win as well. I was suprised Zidane or Henry didnt take any penalties..

Well, I was'nt able to watch the match <_<However, I am sure the game must have been interesting as I saw it on Google search that the match ended in penalty kicks!The reason I didnt watch the game is that I am not the biggest fan of soccer..and I am posting in this topic because even I am caught in the soccer fever or football fever in some places.

lol. .i would like to see the italian screw up on one of their PK so the french could caught up but i guess they didn't. lol.. The french were so close though, just one kick and that cost them the whole game. Amazing how the french managed to get their first goal within the first minute. I don't know much about soccer but from all the games i have ever seen, it took them at least over to overtime to score a goal. lol

It was soooo Zidane's fault that France lost, the ref, or sideline ref didnt see him foul but apparently some other official did. He head butted a guy in ths stomach and he got a red card..

yea, what a dumb thing zidane did. that's just not professional and was no reason to do it. im glad he got a red card because i was going to get pissed if he didnt... thats just stupid what he did..and he's supposed to be one of the greatest players. i know that does't effect his previous games but still. It would haev been nice to retire with a medal or maybe even world champions but he rather choose to do it with a red card. After that, i was really rooting for italy. I still wanted italy to win from the beginning, but than i was rooting even more. VIVA ITALY! haha

I wanted Italy to win too. In my mind, they were the "underdogs." What Zidane did was stupid, but didn't cost his team the game. Even if he would of made his penalty kick, the French goalkeeper couldn't stop Italy.

well,I got up at 1:30 am and watched the whole match and ceremony.however,it was very excited at the first half hours of the final match IMO...and i agree with Zidane's fault.if he was still in field the result may be different...

one thing is sure Zidane is (one of) the best player in last 20 years and he had chance to finish his career on great way but what he did was stupid so much that he ruined all good tings. I'm disappointed that Italy won this world cup because they won in match against Australia thanks to Medina Cantalejo even Australians were better

Its was a great match to watch, but not the best match of the torunament, which would have been the Argentina Vs. Germany I lost ?10 on the game last night LOL and it was all Zidane's fault. He was a dicgrace to his country and finished on a low on his carrer going from "HERO" to "ZERO" what a shame!!!! England really need to get of the mark with there new manager and who else has read that the "WAG'S" are banned form further tournaments (Wifes and Girlfriends).

<_< Yes,italy won the world cup. I was not very happy with the result but we can't always be,right? Sports and fair play above all, so congratulations Italy and enjoy as much as you can this title.