xisto Community
GrayFox

Italy Vs France Who will be THE CHAMPION?

Who will be THE CHAMPION?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah thats rigth, who will be the campion and how?I think Italy will be THE CHAMPION in Extra Time because they have a good team but france too. But have a good point, Italy Eliminated Germany! The host Nation!!! :) What do you think? France or Italy? How? and how many goals.... PUT YOUR COMMENTS!!! ;)

The match will give a clear result within normal time that is 90 minutes. I am saying this because of the games the two teams have played so far. I'm sure that Henry will find a goal within 90 minutes. If not one, may be two. And I am also sure that Italy too will find a goal or two within 90 minutes. So, it will be decided within the 90 minutes.However, it is very difficult to predict who will come out shining. It will depend alot on Zidane. But with the attacking game Italy is playing lately, the results could well be Italy 2-1 France.

Haha. I voted after I knew the results, so i rigged the vote <_<.Anyways, Italy won... not that they deserved it, but they won anyways. (France played a better game)

FORZA ITALIA <_< I am saying that because i am against France not because I like Italy! This is why i am happy that italy won yesterday. The way Zidane finished his career was not a good or magnificent one but a very weard and ugly one - with a RED CARD, becuase of hitting opponent with his head in his chest. Italy played their tipical game with lots of passes and mostly trying to NOT get a goal but this is their style. You don't like it? BEAT IT! This is the only thing i have to say here...greetz and i am looking forward to the next world cup in africa!

congratulations to italy. they deserved to win the world cup. a pity for france having zidane sent off in the last part of extra time. no one still knows what was said but apparently zidanes agent said he will come out and talk about it in a few days time. most people think it was something to do with him being algerian but who knows. it had to be something very offensive though for him to charge and headbutt materazzi like that. he got the golden ball though which i guess will help him leave the game a bit easier.