xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zach101

Lock Computer From All Users?

Hey guys at school if I want to sign off or leave and not have any one get back on or mess anything up I can just lock the computer. Its on a network and really easy ya just hit control Alt Delete and lock it. What im wondering though is can you lock a computer that isnt on a network just at home? Because if im working on stuff and I dont want any one to jack it up I just hit switch user and they cant log into my profile right? But is there a way to make it so they cant log onto theres eather? It just completely locks it?

I'm not sure if you have ever heard of a program called Security Administrator, but it is a good program that can do a lot of things to your computer's registry keys to modify everyhing to the exact extent of how you want it set up. Well this program comes with a little program called Screen Lock. Well it runs through Security Administrator, because you have to set up a password for it in that program. Well you set up the password and put a shortcut to it on your desktop. So whenever you need to lock your computer, click on Screen Lock on your desktop and you go to a blank screen with a box for your password. Or if you want, you can also set up a backround image. The whole computer is completely locked upless you manully shut it down. By the way, Security Administrator is not a free program, but it comes with a 30 day trial, and after that you can either buy it or just not use it, because Screen Lock should work without it. Look on Google for this program, since it is very helpful.