xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dask

Free Ipod Scam?

haha i guess people have seen this topic "Free Ipods", well i wanted to see what all the fuss was about and once i signed up 5 of my friends i recived my ipod in 15 days, the catch was that on the back of the ipod it said "Free Ipods" but yeh.. i guess nothings for free, but who looks at the back!

Here is my referral link. To help me get another iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Thanks Y'all!

Internet people are meant to be more advanced than normal people, yet, people on the web seem to be falling for stupid *bottom* claims like free ipod's. Anyhoo, I'm outside the us, ergo I can't get a free ipod, ergo I have to pay 400 euro for a 40 gig ipod..

what the heck, I guess there's nothing to lose; I've been seeing these posted in all the forums I visit--finally gave it a try...

I used OP's link, now somebody help me out.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

You need to refer 5 people to sign up & complete the same thing, then try out a "free trial" (just cancel within free period & you won't be charged anything. I did Blockbuster online rentals (14 days) & you'll also get free movies to watch :)

Trust me these free ipod offers are all scam..........you sign up refer your friends and they tell you you have to sign up for an offer for which you have to pay and then probably you don't even get the ipod.....

Trust me these free ipod offers are all scam..........you sign up refer your friends and they tell you you have to sign up for an offer for which you have to pay and then probably you don't even get the ipod.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who knows, I was skeptical at first... but we had Netflix before & the trial went fine. Dunno about this company, but they say they were on Wired.com & CNN before, and the companies for the trial offers are reputable as well, I mean Blockbuster, Rhapsody, etc...

It seems alright. My friend was trying to get one but i am unsure if he got one or not..... hopefully they are nice enough to give it to you :DPS. Im outside the US (Australia actually) so i cant get it :) lol

It's real and all, it's no different then a pyramid scheme.Person A recruits 15 people, those 15 people recruit and sign up for one offer each, thus you have an infinite chain except for those who waited until the end, which makes it virtually impossible to get any other offers.The reason they make it "US" only I suspect is because some of the offers are just that, only for US Residents.