xisto Community
canlspelt

Question about girls

heres an interesting statiscic, in the space of 1 year, you will shake hands with 98 men who have masturbated and not washed their hands, and only 4 women.I have a bit of a theary, do girls lie about it?I reckon they do it, but never admit to it, I reckon just as many girls do and guys, only in these questionares and stuff, they wont admit to it.Anyone agree?

I'm pretty sure all girls masturbate, we're all people and we all get horny sometimes. I have a lot of female friends and most them say they've tried it at least once.

How'd that go..."90 percent of all young adults admit to masterbating. And the other 10 percent are liars." :)Seriously though, masterbation is a good thing. Relieves stress, gives you pleasure, and is an alternative for people who arn't ready or don't want to have sex yet. There's only a risidual taboo about it because of our puritian heiritage.

you are a liar :)its so true though. guys dont care thats why the stats are so high. girls are more private and its not something that is as freely discussed thats why girls do not admit to it.girls are just as bad as guys. anyone who tells you different is lying.

And, of course, whoever came up with THAT statistic couldn't be lying.

No, girls don't masturbate as frequently (both as a population and as a schedule) as men do on average, or at least so various studies tell us.

Who knows the reason? If I had to guess, I'd say it's because men tend to be more physical and women (girls are often more about the emotion of sex than the act, so masturbation doesn't always interest them).

i know girls that tell me that they do and stuff... but not everyone does. for some reason if a girl is open about that kind of stuff to everyone they get labelled as a '****' or something derogative. that's just how society is i guess... personally, i don't care if they do or not (admit to it).

you are a liar :ph34r:
its so true though. guys dont care thats why the stats are so high. girls are more private and its not something that is as freely discussed thats why girls do not admit to it.

girls are just as bad as guys. anyone who tells you different is lying.

I deffinetly think most people do it. I do however think its wrong for people like you to sterotype or just completly call some one a lier for no reason and with no proof. Angel Kiss has done it im sure and probebly does it fairly often but you dont know that and its wrong to call some one a lier if you dont know for a fact that they are infact lieing. I will admit though that people that lie on the internet, forums, polls eg anything annonomous really bug me. Oh and by the way dont worry guys I knew I couldnt spell way before I posted this <_<

LOL, this is really funny.. lol. and i never knew wikipedia had such topic on masturbation.. lol. I agreed with one of the guy who said that girls are more of an emotional species than guys, therefore they tend to do it less or not doing at all. I guess the reason for girls doing it less or not doing it at all is that they were never exposed to any corrupted things like guys do. lol. Also, i guess it's harder for them to masturbate, so many girls don't try. Thus, they were never exposed to the pleasure that you get from it. AHHAHAHA.. maturbation is like a drug... when you try it for the first time, you get hooked right away.. AHAHAHI don't know girls....if you haven't already tried.. you should try and see if you like it and get hooked to it. .AHAHA THen of course.. to solve the many questions that we guys have, please post your responses .AHAHAHAHA any volunteers?lol.. please do not take this as some sort of sexual harassment post.. AHAH..

You know, there's a comic in one of my textbooks which has its source as "The New Yorker Collection 1989 Mick Stevens from cartoonbank.com" where a family is sitting down to eat with a subheading of "The Stat Family." The mom on the left is saying "Eighty-Two Percent of the population doesn't get enough fibre in its diet!" The girl next to her says "Two out of three kids in America can't spell 'cholesterol.'" The boy across the table says "Ninety-nine percent of those interviewed said they hated carrots!"And the dad on the far right says cheerfully "Statistics are totally wrong fifty six percent of the time!"

Edited by Joshua (see edit history)