xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brandon10092

Hey Everyone Im new to Trap17

Well I've been looking around for a good, FREE, webhost to host my website ever since my friend with a dedicated server got DoS attacked, dirty hackers, and I was browsing and I found my way here. The deal is great, 5000 MB bandwidth just for talking to people about the things you like instead of getting a crappy site with 25MB and ads. Anyway, hi to all of you.

Hello brandon10092 Posted Image and welcome from an elder on the Trap 17 forum. Well you have come to the right place for reliable, no ad hosting. Tell us a little more about yourself. What is the theme of your site? Making interesting posts with good content is the secret to getting hosted really fast. Anything you can contribute to these forums that is helpful or newsworthy will be a refreshing addition. Just make sure you follow the forum rules. :)

Well my web site's theme will be mainly iPods, as far as hacking them to do things like play Doom and a lot of other cool games, stuff like that interests me. It will also be sort of a news site for iPods as well, and it will have it's own IPB forum. So I look foward to good things in the future.

haha Xisto wont let you down, well i move to their paid hosting now, and everythings going smoothly =)Edit: had to remove site address, as supercamel mentions below

Edited by scab_dog (see edit history)

It's not actual "illegal" hacking, it's referred to hacking because you basically rewrite the whole Firmware of the iPod, (the OS I guess) and make it do whatever you want, like playing self built games or even building support for NES roms. There's a module made for the iPod that lets you use a paint program, and you can actually save it and transfer to your computer also. I got into it all about a year back because I was really interested in it, and the only concerns Apple has about it is that if you ruin your iPod somehow trying to install something like this, your warranty is void.By the way I'll talk to you soon about website design, because my site is in definite need for a makeover.

Edited by brandon10092 (see edit history)

hello,brandon10092.welcome to Xisto where is a right place for you plan.you can make full use of the host to do some good thing on web.well,enjoy your stay here.