xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Super Mario Bro's (nes) God Mode

i just can't describe, I think it was a game hack (meaning the programming was changed but if that is true skill that someone found this all i have to say is HOLY COW!!

watch this video

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

god mode never exisited for super mario bro's especailly the brick braking that was seen.

Yeah someone's probably just messed with the code of a ROM, it's really common and that's why there are a ton of Super Mario Bros clones everywhere. It'd be nice if people put their energies into something new that was just as addictive <_<

i cant believe that there are still hacks that i dont even know about on this mario game, looks like im gonna have to dig it out of the storage and give it a play,

Do you guys know, that Super Mario Bros, is rated as the best game of all time? Believe it because it's true as twakkie would say. What a great game.

That's pretty cool. I have a friend who's really big into coding and when he modified the ROM of DOOM, he made the last level boss you have to defeat wear a tutu.EDIT: By the way, has anybody here ever had any experience with modifying ROMS? What programming do you use and how do you read through to find certain portions to edit? Are there any programs that read ROM files?

Edited by brandon10092 (see edit history)

I never had the pleasure have looking inside the programming of rom, for one didn't think spent to much time playing them. Of course I stopped playing the Nintendo roms for awhile. When I was looking at Playstation Roms those things were huge one I saw was 15 mb's, of course the site I found this at was slow on the download so I stop bothering to play ps roms.

Just so you know, this isn't a ROM hack. I have learned to do most of the things in this video on and actual NES. Yes, he is very good, but that doesn't mean he is cheating. So what if he is using an emulator? I am familiar with emulator cheats and game genie codes. I couldn't recognize any cheats in this video. Even if he was, however, he is still obviously very good ad SMB!-reply by Nick

It is the game emulator I have it comes with game genie codes on it found this emulator on the droid market all codes are pre entered and it costs 6 bucks