xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Advent_Author

Get Your Restraining Order Ready . . . ITS MEEE

Hello my wonderfull people!!!! If anyone here is from FAC, you know me as Malexos, the crazy guy, if you're from PUFF, or BB, you know me as Zero, the crazy guy!If you don't know me . . . I'm sad, and heartbroken . . . . :) either way, I'm here to stay

Hello there! I don't think that I know you from anywhere, but welcome! The members here are very nice and I know that you can be as crazy as you want and still be accepted.... :) I am! Have a great time here at Xisto.com and feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want someone to talk to. Have fun!

Hello Advent_Author Posted Image and welcome from an elder on the Trap 17 forum. Restraining order in place. Do I really need it? What a sense of humor. Don't know you from anyplace else since I only participate in 2 forums. Trap 17 is my main objective so I can keep my hosting active. If you want to continue participating in the forums, read and follow the rules. Good Luck! :)