xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Oni_BlueEyes

Questions!help! Killahg & Prodigy!

Ok...got some questions need awnsers...Question for KillahG or someone else with an .info domain.

"how do i make the Index follow as such colored in blue? hostjunkies.info/members.html ?

Question for admin oir mods...

Is the servers down alot or soemthing? becuse yesterday for about 3 hours i couldnt access my site? hostjunkies.trap17.com and my cpanel login.?

question for Prodigy (i pmed u bout this too..)

"can u install PhpNuke 7.5 for me?" ill tell u my ftp access stuff and the link to download it...k..? (this also means activating it with the blank mysql db,etc...)

Hmm installing php nuke would take a hour at the most but if you need help i can help u with that because im the wiz at php scripting installing and all how about a trade i setup phpnuke for you you give me the ipb script!

its ok hostjunkies i know trust is hard to be earned but im kinda busy anyway uploadin mine hmm dose your forum have the army system I NEED THAT! NO i really really need that my site is str8 up gaming so please understand that!

Ok..i just uninstalled my forums.umm..how bout ill give u IPB v2.0.1 for if u give me this skin file (.zip) http://skins.invisionize.com/db/index.php/f/3824/size/lg/ just register at forums download then make a page on ur Xisto.com and upload on ur ftp...then send me link to download i download.then i give u ipbv2.0.1 stuff... and also u can download army system there too.

NO need for anyoff them any more is your site ok because when ever i go to it none of the images are viewable fix that prob and your site will be better as for me im not gonna need IPB2 anymore Trysim gave it to me :) thy trysim

Sorry I did not recieve your pm? I will talk to you about this on msn. I may be able to install phpnuke 7.5 for you but you can upload all the files and iw ill do the config (not that its that hard :D)FOr the config file you should doa search on php nuke in this forum, I have replied to many posts about installling phpnuke manually :)