xisto Community
tdktank59

Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy what do you think about it

Hey im bored and want to post some random stuff thats not spam... so what do you guys think of the book???and whats your favorite part of the books...so all 5 of themmine was in the end of the second i think where they do the scrable thingy with the cavemen and it spells outwhat do you get when you multiply six by ninethat was cool

Well, I havent read all the books, Ive only read the first, and a good portion of the second. I like the part (I think it was in the first book) when Marvin told a space ship is point of veiw on life, and it committed suicide. I think thats hilarious.

I have read all the 5 books, seen the TV series and film and listened to the radio series and they're all different in places. I like the second book, setting up civilisation on Earth from hairdressers, film crews and telephone sanatizers :) The film is relatively close to the book, but it does miss a few things out and add a few extra bits, but it is pretty close for a film-of-a-book.

that book rocks!!! 100 times funnier than the move! a trillogy in four parts! There's five arts now isn't there? The author died half way through writing the last book and someone completed it for him?

I?ve only seen the movie. And it was cool... I mean, there was a lot of hilarious ideas that obviously came from the book but it?s not a really great great movie. Sometimes it reminded me of Monty Python?s humour and the Holy Grail movie. Not much, and not so good, but they share that kind of absurd humour. I hope to read the book some day and expect it to be far better than the movie. You know, some things are better when you have to imagine them than if you see them. I didn?t even know that there was five books, I supose the book is not so popular here. In fact, I started to read about it on the Internet.

Many friends recommended the book, so I think I will watch the movie in the next weeks and when I like it I'm sure that I will read the book <_<

Edited by SolarX (see edit history)

I am kind of interested in the book. The movie was pretty good, mainly because of Marvin. If he wasn't in it, I wouldn't of watched it. It's funny though.