xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
illdevilinc

Ill Devil Inc Get Paid.

hi everyone,
A couple of months ago i started a website called IDI Get Paid, this site is ment to deminstrate what sites will pay you and what sites will not. I or a hired moderator will personaly test the site for payment, take a screenshot of the payment, and submit it into the database. The site has a searchable database completly catagoriesed into letters. That link will then lead you to a detailed report of the site, this report will usualy include the screenshots, site details, and news. And it will allways include if they have paid, when the payment was requested, when the payment was recieved, and more. But i also need some more moderators, i am also willing to pay a low price for each review (currently set at a minimum of 1 cent a review) i have all the scripts set up so all it will be is test and data entry. If your interested in applying then please email me at illdevilinc@gmaill.com, i will walk you through everything and will try to make it simple for you. Now the site URL is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ so please look at the site a little bit and rate your opinions on my site. And as an added extra to the site if you have a site that you would like to be requested to be tested for you and rated again please DO NOT hessitate to fill out our online form. You can find the online form in the search page description (as a link).
Thanks,
illdevilinc