xisto Community
system

Heaven? Hell? What do you think...

Have you ever stopped and thought about heaven or hell? i mean... Hell, theres just a HOT core on the center of earth, and heaven its just sky and then the space... :) What i think, is that heaven and hell is here in earth but in souls. Or maybe theres no heaven nor hell, you just die and your blood and organs dont work no more so ur not alive no more... life is just so f*** up man.... its too confusing!!!!!! ;):(

Have you ever stopped and thought about heaven or hell? i mean... Hell, theres just a HOT core on the center of earth, and heaven its just sky and then the space... :) What i think, is that heaven and hell is here in earth but in souls. Or maybe theres no heaven nor hell, you just die and your blood and organs dont work no more so ur not alive no more... life is just so f*** up man.... its too confusing!!!!!! ;):(

Well i was in quite a good mood today, you know feeling happy for one reason or another. So thanks for sharing your thought with me and all the other happy people on this forum who woke up on the right side of the bed this morning.
Anyway i will have to say that im from England where the weather is crap so my answer to you is Hell.....
At least its warm!! lol

I believe there's a heaven and a hell. Heaven is where you go if you've accepted Jesus as your personal Savior.For me, life isn't as confusing when I know that God has a plan for me and everyone else.

God created heaven and hell and they are both in this universe but very far away from earth so lets pretend that human built a super-fast space ship then we can find heaven and helll but that is impossible!! Heaven and hell is nothing like earth not even close. There not a thing in earth that is in heavan or hell. And who said that hell contains only hot temperature and fire? As a matter of fact in hell there is also extremely cold places. If you don't believe in anything then Kill yourself and see if you'll go to heavan or hell or if your organ will stop WORKING, but what will you loose if you believed in God and heavan and hell? You have a chance take it before you die and before you regret not taking it. Know something, that if you believed in God you will really be better, much better, trust this is from my personnal experience, when I and my family started believing in God our live dramatically started to change, my Dad's buisness became very successeful now we are SUPER-RICH!! I had confidence in myself and had dreams that I am following the right way. So at this point I started believing in heavan and hell and that every being on earth will be judged by God. I definitely prefer heavan what crazy idiot will say I want to live in hell. Did he ever see it? Does he believe in it? H ejust said that like a joke, but as soon as he will have a small look at it (hell) he will be begging god to take him to earth to live in the desert or the north pole. They are much better than hell!!

Edited by Hadi (see edit history)

I believe that Heaven, Hell, even God and Devil doesnt exist. Maybe there are some higher beigns but im not sure about that.How knows maybe is all the stuff about Jesus true, maybe there is a God, Devil, Heaven or Hell, no one knows it !!! :)

I believe that Heaven, Hell, even God and Devil doesnt exist. Maybe there are some higher beigns but im not sure about that.
How knows maybe is all the stuff about Jesus true, maybe there is a God, Devil, Heaven or Hell, no one knows it !!! :)

TRUE, TRUE
Fact is its every ones own beliefs.

Well as my science teacher said science and religion are 2 seperate things they do challenge each ohter because science cannot exist if there is a god becasue its a set thing not random events... but then again how did it all start... so yeahreligion used to not be like this with the earth as the center of the universe but they finaly accepted that the sun was... and throughout the centuries religion has changed to reflect and provide correct information that science has proved to be wrong..what im saying is that you cant say o you like science well i hate you because im religious... well... i guess thats right... anyways...you can belive in both... science is fact and religion requires you to have faithIf you proved god exists then god dosnt exist and so on god requires your faith and if you prove that he exists then there is no faith in that so he no longer exists....

Yeah But I think one of the main things there is that you can prove or disprove scientific theories. That is not something you can do with beliefs. However that doesn?t mean it isn?t possible to believe in aspects of both. Yeah your right there is no reason for saying "Well i'm religious, I hate you science" Its something that people hear all the time. Anyway i?m going on a bit now but i?m sure you get the point. :)

Life is just what you imagine yourself.If you feel happy things look different than when you feel angry.I think there is no heaven nor a hell.People just imagine these things. No-one can EVER prove these things really exists..

Religiom was an excuse to explain things going back thousands of years when science couldnt explain them. Strange for my because i believe in many things just not religion.. But im open to look at anything and maybe someday ill believe after some kind of experience

I think when something very hard will happen to you. I think if you would servive it, you will believe in A God.I'm also not religious, but if I could be dead, but servive it, I really think there would be a kind of God.

Thats the thing i believe in some kind of higher power but not the thought of one all mighty god that can intervene in everything.

i say it again men, read science books... you'll see the true !

not all the truths... there are things science still cannot prove... such as the big bang thery... how did it happen where did eveything come from and so on...

i belive in a higher power/thing but i dont know what it is so i know its there but i dont know what it is...

we as humans i doubt we will ever figure out truley where the universe came from there is no way to figure it out...

so all in all science is the thing nowa days... and religion just sorta gets in the way because people dont relize that they are 2 seperate things... and 1 not trying to prove the ohter wrong just setting things right...

like with the stem cell reaserch and stuff we should already be making organs and stuff but no religion has played a roll and its been deemed unethical... so i think this world is just currupt... well actually i know this world is corrupt...