xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seastien

Max Payne Fans! I Talk Also About His Music music them and plus

hey guys ! Im a Max Payne Fan, i realy love the first story of Max Payne, it's realy great and dark over the new york streets! in the second max payne, (the fall of max payne) It's a great game too!Im looking for all the music of the 2 games, do you have the title songs or information about it ?thx a lot

Just google for it and you´ll find.

Here´s what I Found looking for "max payne 2 OST tracklist".

[OST] Max Payne 201.Max Payne theme 02.Max's duty corrupted - Winterson 03.Max's passion - Mona 04.Max's choice - Duty vs passion 05.Max hurt - danger and consequences 06.Mona - the professional 07.Vladimir - the enemy, betrayal, the inner circle 08.Nightmare 09.Late goodbye 10.Address unknow - the funhouse remix 11.Variations - choice (cembalo) 12.Variations - choice (oboe) 13.Variations - corruption (cello) 14.Variations - funhouse theme 15.Variations - Max Payne (cello base) 16.Variations - Max Payne (cello melody) 17.Variations - Max Payne (end violin) 18.Variations - Max Payne (violin section) 19.Variations - Mona theme 20.Variations - Mona theme (guitar) 22.Variations - Passion (oboe melody) 23.Variations - Passion (strings) 24.Variations - Vlad (melody)

oh you great friend!!! in french search google there is nothing! thx for tracklist im going to looking for with american keywords american google!I've forgoten something! i have the real cd game of max payne, do you know how can i catch the music of the game ?thanks!!!

oh you great friend!!! in french search google there is nothing! thx for tracklist im going to looking for with american keywords american google!I've forgoten something! i have the real cd game of max payne, do you know how can i catch the music of the game ?thanks!!!Yes i agree its a great game.The music is packed with other data files so i think it cannot be played separately.

Here is itMax Payne:http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/710Max Payne to: The Fall of Max Payne:http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/3242:D