xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ElBandoneonWEbsite

Had 67 Posts Now I Have 44?

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i had 300+ posts but i'm down to 250+. it's being tested on the fly, i suppose
(even if new implementation date is moved from nov6 to nov20).

Hey thanks for the link, well I guess some of my posts weren't long enough (they were more than 5 lines) but well what can one do....So this is happening to everyone? what if someone now is short on their posts (with the limit of 25 for the packadge 2) is that person going to lose his/her account? Because a friend just started using Xisto and he had 26 posts, but some might've been deleted or something, so is he losing he's packedge 2?

The cleanup script is actuallyworking. I am not sure if I lost any posts or not but I most likely did.Besides, having a post count doesn't always solidify a message board and its members.

WOW! I dont even know whats going on at my site. Spectre did tell me about his cleanup script but I dont know if he actually executed it.. But if he did and still my site has more than 26000 posts then I guess most of the things are fine.. :)

WOW! I dont even know whats going on at my site. Spectre did tell me about his cleanup script but I dont know if he actually executed it.. But if he did and still my site has more than 26000 posts then I guess most of the things are fine.. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is cause apparently lots of people actually enjoy coming here :D

I'm a bit confused. My post count says 14 (maybe 15 after this), but when i "find posts by member" on my member screen, it pulls up the 24 or 25 i've really made... why arent those 10 showing up, and which count should i go by where hosting requests are concerned?

ITs because those posts are in forums which do not reocrd the posts to your cumulative account, normally because we feel a particaular forums is just for fun.I executed a memer post recount the other day and it looks like it worked, because ipb1.31 was being dodgey reguarding the post count.But since then I have upgraded these forums to ipb2.00pf4 trial which seems to be far more stable and you guys shouldn't have any worries again :)