xisto Community
seastien

France Vs Portugal which will be the winner ?

What I know is that Italy will win the cup but for today I think it is maybe portugal. I like the french team more but I think portugal will win they are too strong. Everybody saw them how they play. You can manage a poll out of this and perhaps for every game and also for the world cup!

Yeah, this year World Cup is bit amazing! You know I can write a bit about each team, which i amaiz Let`s start with Ghana, I didn`t belive, that they will get out of group stage, and that now fair with them - it`s first cup for them but it 1/8 round they got to play to Brazil. Unluckly!Ukraina and Swiss didn`t belive, that they will get out of groups too! About Swiss i didn`t belive before cup, but about Ukrain after their first game!Austraila made good start too, but then in game with Itlay that stupid referee made stupid penalaty! That sux!Franc made offull start, but now it looks like they will win the cup!I think that Franc gonna win today! And in final they will win Italy 1:0But Germany will win Portugal 2:0 in 3rd place game!

To who are you saying that?

lol Portugal fights & Italia falls

Italia and France will meet at the final match IMO...it is really like Europe cup 2000 final match.

I think like you !

have a great day

Man france won again. I think that's the farthest they're going to get though. Italy will win it all. Looking at the stats, Italy's defense is incredible. They have only given one goal the whole tournament. And that goal was an own goal, so taht just shows how good they are. But france is playing well now to, Zidane is going crazy with this skills.

France were the better team
Did you see RONALDO (Christiano) he was on fire weaving through the French defence. Zidane pulled though once again with his mad skills as well.
Anyone see the wonderful save that Barthez (french goalie) made in about the 9th minute?? He was fully stretched outon the ground. It was great :)

Austraila made good start too, but then in game with Itlay that stupid referee made stupid penalaty! That sux!

That was unfair. The aussie player was already on the ground and then the italian striker ran over and tripped over him...
I have my money on Italy for the final, even though im supporting France, Italy has solid defence and can make some excellent plays. (not to mention the best goalie in the world)

France were the better teamDid you see RONALDO (Christiano) he was on fire weaving through the French defence. Zidane pulled though once again with his mad skills as well.
Anyone see the wonderful save that Barthez (french goalie) made in about the 9th minute?? He was fully stretched outon the ground. It was great :)

That was unfair. The aussie player was already on the ground and then the italian striker ran over and tripped over him...

I have my money on Italy for the final, even though im supporting France, Italy has solid defence and can make some excellent plays. (not to mention the best goalie in the world)

Italy doesnt have the best goalkeeper in the world. Hes over rated

I hope France wins.While I am not French fan or supporter here are my reasons why.1. Thierry Henry plays for France ( I am an Arsenal supporter)2. Zidanes last game. Would be a great way to finish.3. Italy controversially knocked my beloved Australia out of the World Cup.