xisto Community
nashmou

My Latest Sig. [help Me]

"helow boys" ^^. Well, i?m not newbie with PS, but with the following sig. style i am very bad XD, because muy style is in another area (i will show you some samples ^^).

well, anyone can tell me how i can improve.

this is my latest sig., please be honest ^^:

Posted Image

the v.2 XD:

Posted Image

Hi BroIm no expert but personally you could try having a slightly lighter background and showing render as a little bolder to kind of stand out more ie white bits around image... it looks nice though. dont know if this was the kind of help you were asking for but just thought id add my opinion. good Luck Bro

hiya. I will say v1 is better. The colours of v2 comes across too gaudy and is too dark - it hides the details and produces a clumsy mess. v1 is more defined and clearer. You might want to add a yellow-orange layer over it and do a colour dodge just to add more detail to the left and right.Hope this helps.

The first one is better, it has more colours than the second one. Try to soft the render more and make the contrast a bit lighter that should do the job.V1: The colour of the font is not that good try making it with the contrast of the background color so it may appear. That doesn't look like a spider it looks like an alien space ship. Add shadows that will make this sig more attractive. The border is too bold. The colour in general are AWFUL, really!! They are very ''dry'' add bright and shiny red or green, something bright. Becuase The only colours that I have found are yellow, black and white and maybe a little bit of red for the font. It is not that bad but you can make it better! Much better!

Edited by Hadi (see edit history)